threads when movie premieres in other countries:
>it's good
>it's kino
>there's good and bad
threads when movie premieres in the US:
>IT'S WOKE SHIT!
>MUH SJWs!
>MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE!

Attached: Matt Reeves The Batman.jpg (2500x1406, 171.35K)

REALLY good thread take a bump

It just wasn't a good movie

stop watching capeshit

anti wokes are just as bad as wokes

Yes it was.

No it wasn't, prove me wrong, you can't

Based user fuck amerimutts you're all degenerate fucking scum

It is woke, it is not very good. What else is there to say yuropoor?

Americans suck

You’re a fool if you think movies aren’t indoctrination measures.

I hate burgers so damn much it's insane

true, let's talk about the most recent megabudget internationally released CHUD flick

I saw The Batman, you freak. All the woke comments are true. And surprise! Has nothing to with Americans.

This is the most fucked up cope I've seen from DC fans yet. Just take the L on this one and look fwd to Black Shazam.

As a person that isn't from the U.S I will say the movie is good. Not great or amazing but just good.
I didn't see any SJW shit aside from the black millennial mayor and the line from Catwoman. My brain isn't so rotted though, that I'll chimp out if I hear the words "white people".

americans are hardwired in the right/left dichotomy and can't think outside that

Nah, antiwokes are based.

>"Batman would be kino in Lebanon!"
Imagine thinking the quality of a film changes depending on the geographical location where you watch it - dc went from full woke to full cope
pathetic

We never think about you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: DA98E0D1-6E30-435E-993E-D8B5DAE797F3.jpg (559x557, 43.11K)

Ha Ha!