Bathuel claimed Starr had gone on to threaten him in English, telling him: “You don’t know who you’ve messed with...

>Bathuel claimed Starr had gone on to threaten him in English, telling him: “You don’t know who you’ve messed with, you don’t know who I am and what you’ve done.
>“You’ve committed the mistake of your life and I’m going to look for you. I want to kill you.”
what are some based actors playing based characters?

Attached: antony starr.jpg (640x719, 152.53K)

Hard to believe he'd say that after seeing him do that humiliating skit on that awful comedy show.

What did the chef do to enrage him?

Aunty Donna?

Yeah

gay blackmail i guess

Attached: Leave him to me.jpg (1280x1280, 65.24K)

Is that a twink or a femtoid?

“Mistake of your life” probably means didnt cook the broccoli long enough so it was all hard and what not

>It is also alleged that the New Zealand-born actor later yelled out to him: "You don't know who you've messed with. You don't know who I am and what you've done."
A true method actor.

>“You don’t know who you’ve messed with, you don’t know who I am and what you’ve done.
pretty cringe insecurity desu

I thought Kiwi's were chill?

based tranny assaulter

He couldn't pronounce chowder.

Imagine going to the cops like a fucking woman after you clearly goad someone into fighting you.

Look at the slight smugness in his expression yet you can also see the pain of a weak willed "man" who will never amount to anything, all because he is missing a little bit of bone off his chin.

Hahah.

Attached: ThisIsntAman.png (341x383, 266.07K)

>undercooked broccoli
I fucking hate that.

The Boys Season 3 bros... i dont feel so good

This "man" literally looks like an ugly woman.

Meds.

refused to find a female with big boobas that could provide breastmilk

Have sex incel.

Overcooked spaghetti
Fuckin amateur

Holy based chad.
Hope he doesn’t get fired for this.

>this is your brain on Any Forums

yea imagine not passing on the payday cause you're not retarded