Indiana Jones 4

In Indiana Jones 4, Indy uses a refrigerator to survive a nuclear blast (not nucular like in the film, lol), so, is it possible to, survive a nuclear blast? Is there scientific proof? Asking just in case...

I have a big fridge too, Anyway, any bunker ideas?

Attached: indiana-jones-and-the-skull-02_0.jpg (612x380, 277.19K)

nukes are all hype, they're useless

old man jones was OP and had plot armor

this scene was the least of this films problems, can’t say it wasn’t memorable even if incredibly stupid

lol @ tards wanting to survive a nuclear war

unless you have one of those giant underground bunkers that American millionaires built for themselves in the 50s where you can basically NEET in peace for decades, you're gonna wish you died instantly

a lead lined fridge would protect you from the blast and radiation however the force would splatter you to a paste against the back of the fridge. This myth is busted.

I watched nuke videos and it appears if you hide in a brick chimney you will survive.
As thats the only thing left standing.
Possible issue is the heat wave cooking you in the chimney, maybe take a fireproof blanket.

people survived Hiroshima but the fallout would kill you pretty quick

>any bunker ideas
live 100km+ from any military or urban sites and youll be fine

I just want to see Russia, Belarus and Chechnya wiped off the face of the Earth with my own eyes, that's why I want to live

you just have to shower bro

nukes dont exist. america just carpet bombed the cities and then pretended that they has some ultimate weapon to intimidate russia. russia then realized this and started pretending they had it too. now every country is pretending that they exist.

which is why Any Forums is fucked

Attached: 1614321155027.png (436x361, 171.64K)

english?

I fucking wish so, but I doubt it

I live in Romania, I have 1 house at Timișoara close to airport and military and another 100 km from it, a village house, and it is 100 km from Arad too, another military complex. Am I safe? Or should I go to, lets say Norway woods? Close to sea? I have relatives there, they are 600 km from Oslo

Bro you're more likely to get killed by gypsies than any nuke by living in Romania. Worst case scenario Russia tricks you into installing another dictator.

buy a house in africa

I am friends with cămătărie of gypsies so I guess I am safe, poor gylsies are dangerous. Huh, we do have George Simion who wants to be Ceaușescu 2.0

viruses, atomic science, certain dinosaurs, black holes, various stars and indigenous tasmanians are also all equally non existent

just move into the comfy house away from the city if youre really worried, have you space for crop growing there?
>lets say Norway woods
weak pathetic nation, remain in romania. if russia invades theyll take them first.

Who cares it was fucking cool

According to the fallout games you can't

depends how far you are

Hmmm, but africans have weapons from russians, they will probably start a revolt to kill all whites

Interesting, like I guess Russia doesn't see us as a threat other than Deveselu anti nuclear rocket system. Like we have MIG 21 jets, one crashed last night or other night because of storm and rust and the helicopter send to search it also crashed because of the storm and it was a rust bucket.

I hears stories from my grand mama, when nazis came to romania they gave kids toys, sugar, they just wanted food and water, they played with pets, helped the men with stuff and left. When. russians came they raped the women, killed the pets, eat all food, beat the men and burned houses. My grand grand mama saved her niece from russian who wanted to rape her, she hit the ruskie with a axe.

It was a time when G W Bush was actually threatening to nuke Iran. Of course the jew boy of Hollywood inserted this scene to make it look like nukes were no big deal to desentize the public opinion. Imagine being japanese and watching a nuke played a s a joke? I bet Spielberg wouldn't like people playing the lolocaust as a joke. Why are jews like that?

>have you space for crop growing there?
Yes.

who would nuke romania except putin (to wipe out all the gypsie) make yurope clean

Jokes on you, majority of gypsies left Romania for Italy, England and France. We only have the poor ones and rich ones return in August for weddings of their 15 year olds and show their lamborghinis and ferrari.

100km is nearly twice as far any radiation will settle, and much further from blasts and shock waves. the wind might screw you but the wind can cover anywhere on earth with fallout, so.