So usually villains are born by falling into chemicals, mutagenic vats or something like that

So usually villains are born by falling into chemicals, mutagenic vats or something like that,
What did riddler fall into?

Attached: E0BA9109-F9A8-41AC-9240-34F33C32596A.jpg (1400x700, 57.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/istyj6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bunch of sudoku magazines.

the alt right pipeline

Any Forums

Image boards

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (448x498, 299.26K)

is there a clip of this?

an orphanage

Why is it that every time a movie character, or movie in general, is riffing on modern events and subject matter (incels, qanon, technology in general) people always act like it's "cringe". Eventually this stuff has to be tackled and not tackling it makes zero sense and is dumb, I wonder if people from the 90s and 80s felt the same way or if it's just people that think movies or media in general should shy away from those and pretend they like don't exist. Do they want incels and whatever to be portrayed in a positive light or something.

lol

High school drama club, and unfortunately no one ever had the heart to tell him he sucks

ur mom's pusy

Any Forums

Because nuance is hard. This is why The Big Bang Theory was so big for so long: it took a common topic and didn't engage with it at all but instead made a mockery of it.

>why is it cringe
Because Dano has all the talent of a slightly-above-average high school drama student

I like how he's presented as this Q-like figure to his online community yet his crusade against corruption and "unmasking the truth" is straight out of the leftist's playbook. Now because he has a bunch of Qboomers with AR15s supporting him and dressing up like him that makes him the villain. I hate how there's this political undercurrent to everything now.

/gif/

Does he go on a massive rant about the beauty of feminine penises?

society

Attached: 1645834624335.gif (220x220, 9K)

>Eventually this stuff has to be tackled
Sure. Go off with the news, nonfiction books, youtube grifters, political boards etc. Why the fuck would it "need" to be tackled in a medium of a moobie about a man who dresses like a bat to punch criminals? Muh social commentary was cringe even in the relative 'golden age' of cinema where directors had certain creative freedoms, it's even more cringe today where moviemakers are forced to toe the line of liberal agenda. Their epic fresh takes are always the same stale propaganda reinforcement of the safest libshit edicts

Shut up Matt

The crossword section.

Redpills

Why would you separate them? It being about capeshit means nothing. Watchmen was not afraid to tackle this and it's the best story related to capeshit there is.

seething at qanons has to be the funniest thing ever.

Autism

I unironically love The Riddler for the sole fact that he's the first unironic incel villain I can think of. I love the fact that he looks like a cross between a school shooter and the Zodiac. For the longest time I wanted a movie on a school shooter and wondered why school shooter films aren't a thing (I would love a Columbine HBO show) so I'll settle with him. He seems to be the next best thing.

Any Forums unironically

Riddle me this, and answer it quick,
Who insists they're a "she" but still has a dick?

Society

Drugs and the cold

Attached: 1644160562720.jpg (540x495, 62.36K)

>Eventually this stuff has to be tackled

You sound familiar...

Attached: BarbaraLernerSpectre2.jpg (490x327, 165.02K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
streamable.com/istyj6

Attached: 4353425.png (1047x879, 515.7K)

>This is why The Big Bang Theory was so big for so long: it took a common topic and didn't engage with it at all but instead made a mockery of it.

Critical Theory 101. Gradually you will begin to hate them.

holy shit lmao thanks user

Society.

>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOO ACTING