Should I refund my ticket? First few days Any Forums was saying it's good but now everyone says it's shit. Well?

Should I refund my ticket? First few days Any Forums was saying it's good but now everyone says it's shit. Well?

Attached: artworks-srj5GmpyGNY3eav8-mH6yfw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 79.3K)

You can just give it to me. It’s fine, I’ll take it off your hands

It's shit, but boring shit, and the ending is cringey as fuck. The only highlights are decent cast and kino Any Forums user Riddler.

Any Forums saying it's shit should clue you into the fact that it's probably the best Batman film yet.

They’re mad because a black girl complains about white men. The movie is good. If you like Batman enough to preorder a movie ticket you will more than likely get your money’s worth.
And if you are also someone who would get mad at a black girl complaining about white men, take solace in knowing she will get her ass handed to her multiple times.

Dude its a fucking movie thats 3 hours watch or dont who cares. Also form your own opinions on what you buy stop relying on others to validate your purchases also just kys

>Any Forums user
>site has likes, usernames, and followers
He's definitely the Redditor.

You shouldn't take Any Forums's word for it. This board creamed itself over NWH for two weeks straight.

>This capeshit is way better than this other capeshit lmao

I'm not saying it's good. I haven't seen it. I just don't think you should determine whether you're going to watch it based on what Any Forums says.

You should drop all this childish garbage and improve your life. If you need storytelling read.

Same thing happened with Joker, they'll switch between loving and hating it for the first few months. Then after a while they'll act like they originally loved it.

Even if it has some redeeming qualities it's waaaaay too long to be worth watching, so much wasted time.

I'M DA JOKAH BABY

Attached: joker.jpg (1200x1200, 129.34K)

It's new capeshit and the plebs from across the site and sadly the internet are now here to shill it
>new movie comes out
>plebs come to Any Forums to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular Any Forums posters
>they usually hate it since most movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time
this has been the cycle on this board for as long as it's been around, and it's never wrong. you're not going to get a genuine answer from Any Forums locals for at least a month

>now everyone says it's shit
If by everybody you just mean Any Forums then no. This board is full of Marvel and Snyderfags. It's kino user

Normies see Any Forums types but they can't imagine anonymity. The bad men must have usernames like dogfucker82 and MatchLightGo.

Why are you posting like you're not part of this board? Are you a tourist or a shill?

I am part of this board. It's why I hate you and myself.

>Should I refund my ticket?
if you have the app you can watch the movie and later refund the ticket. you can exploit this loophole as much as you want and watch dozens of movies

>drop all this childish garbage and improve your life

it's an action blockbuster no different than James Bond or Jurrassic Park. Normies (well adjusted) love it.

what's the problem?

Lets just say that the first half is the greatest batman movie I have ever seen, and the second half is the absolute worst, most offensively incompetent batman movie I have ever seen.

Just kill yourself.

to be fair it takes a bit to mentally digest and post-op a film, plus you have to account for not all of us see it opening day and a consensus is rarely formed before a years time

I saw it today, if you can refund your ticket then by everything that's holy, please do. There was zero hype for this woke shit and when you see the film, you'll feel suicidal. DC can only destroy, never create.

Hmmm

You need new material

It ain't the worst, but it also doesn't live up to TDK

marvels more woke kid

Attached: thisGAYkisswillselltickets.jpg (1280x720, 31.81K)

>White man bad
>Final villian(s) are Trump supporters recruited from Any Forums trying to kill the Democrat

>you'll feel suicidal

jesus, if you'ree gonna kill yourself over a movie then do it and done with it beforee you breed