Just as predicted, Collin Farrell as the Penguin was by far the best part of the movie and was underutilized...

Just as predicted, Collin Farrell as the Penguin was by far the best part of the movie and was underutilized. He should've been the villian. Anyone have any Penguin webms?

Attached: Batman-2022s-Penguin-seated-on-a-couch-in-plaid-.jpg (1542x1920, 204.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heroichollywood.com/colin-farrell-penguin-the-batman-follow-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was just impersonating Robert De Niro the whole time.

Just saw the movie.

Its obvious he will play a bigger role in the next movie. Remember the movie put an emphasis on what time of year it was. By the end of the movie it said Novemeber 6. Guess what season is coming next? Winter. The entire city is flooded, what happens when water reaches freezing? Ice.

I can already see it now, the next film will def be about Penguin and its going to be set up in a time where a penguin usually trives.

He has a tv show coming up.
When he was shooting at Batman behind the car he was clearly doing a Tony Soprano.

Nah. He's getting his own R rated show. Penguin was already done in Batman Returns. Riddler on the other hand was amazing and felt fresh.

This movie was worth ending the Snyderverse for because now we get a Penguin series on HBO Max.

Good thing they arent any other ice related Batman villains

I want to perform oral sex on Whoopi Goldberg after she's JUST taken a shit.

That's my ultimate desire.

>Guess what season is coming next? Winter. The entire city is flooded, what happens when water reaches freezing? Ice.
kino.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101.3K)

Attached: penguin.gif (323x243, 2M)

A realistic take on Mr Freeze would be peak Batman kino even greater than Dark Knight

That's a gif, retard

>Next movie

lolololololol

I would prefer a Batman vs Gothams organized crime & corrupt police
And yes Farrells Penguin would be more prominent in that, and picking up the pieces after the regular mobsters go down

Is there even going to be a next film?
Warners is making up shit every 6 weeks for their lame ass expanded universe catch up
How many fucking Batmen are in the Flash film that just seems to get crazier with every new announcement about what is in it (suggesting they are making it up as hey go along)
Geoff Jones is too high on his own supply and has too much power, expect him to try to kill this if he cant control it.

>a penguin spinoff show
>le rise of the villain backstory maymay
Batwoman gets a show
Alfred gets a show
Penguin gets a show
Why doesn't Batman get a show?

Attached: barney itsallhappeningagain.jpg (798x600, 73.97K)

>realistic Mr. Freeze
Would cryogenicist Richard Kuklinski in a lab coat work?

Attached: 1620544510118.jpg (316x475, 14.86K)

nice headcanon but a sequel is already greenlit and Farrell is getting his own spin-off TV series: heroichollywood.com/colin-farrell-penguin-the-batman-follow-up/

>impersonations CAN'T BE ENJOYABLE!

t. priveliged white asshole

do something different that hasn't been seen before
if this were to be part of an expanded universe a followup antagonist for batman ought to be something supernatural or superpowered. The Mad Monk or Manbat would be ideal.
Their crimes could be mistaken for the work of Batman given their bat qualities, and you'd have a perfect title: Shadow of the Bat.

Kuklinski was a big liar, mobsters have said he did not work for them as a hitman

shit title

Attached: 510ljvlVspL._AC_SY580_.jpg (322x500, 40.42K)

I was thinking it'd be cool if Batman kept one of the riddler gimp masks as a trophy in the cave, it looks similar to the Monk's.

yeah Batman needs to have his museum

agreed but his claims could still be used as inspiration for a character