It's been a long time since I have watched a movie that has stayed with me like this one...

It's been a long time since I have watched a movie that has stayed with me like this one. I don't know if it was the cinematography, the characters, the plot, the soundtrack, or maybe all, but this movie has obsessed me since I watched it. It should get an award, man.

Attached: alana.jpg (1400x700, 108.77K)

It was pretty good I guess.

I feel ya, OP. For me, it's a combination of the current stage I'm at in my own life watching this, the sheer joy of the film itself, AND the fact that I hadn't watched a movie at all in a while prior to it caused this to burrow into my skull. I left the theater thinking about the "magic of cinema" since god knows how long. Made me feel good for the first time in a while

>the scene at the fair with the drums as background music
kino

nice nips... what movie?

t. shit taste

Why did they get the ugliest Haim sister?

Because they have to make the plot realistic. The hot one would not give him the time of day, and the other one is too old.

Because the character is a loser only wanted by a pudgy 15 year old.

I know what you mean. I felt good after watching it. It was probably due to corny last scene, but I did not feel corny at all. It was a somewhat natural conclusion to their story.

Seen a poster of this on a bus today. They had removed the nipples with photoshop.

That's dumb.

>implying there's a hot one

Why? If anything it is a feminist statement that women in the 70s were not wearing bras.

you will never live in the 70's

you will never be a woman

Was it that easy to get an older gf in the 70s?

yea

Attached: jackpotjackpotjackpot.jpg (1400x700, 174.32K)

it was contrived dogshit and you're a retard for falling for it

same bros what a good feeling

kys shill

Bradley Cooper was the highlight of this film. Honestly most of the side characters steal the show. The two main characters seem bland by comparison.

While I liked the film (and am going to watch it again tomorrow,) I always have a hard time empathizing with characters that are cheating/ messing around while "seeing" someone.

no shit, they're not trained actors just people who got roles because of the director

gross. looks like Wes Anderson does "Ugly Jewesses are beautiful!" movie

idk what to think about the reverse driving scene and what followed.
>tfwnomommyjewishgf

Was she a child actor? She got that thing where the face is too small for the head

go to your capeshit thread and leave kino discussions to adults.