Law & Order revival live thread

Law & Order revival live thread

Attached: 11222-law-and-order-cast.jpg (1092x614, 114.95K)

Not a bad start thus far compared to last week. The random person in the precinct showing up trope felt off compared to the past versions. This one had all the answers and swooped in way too perfectly. That person is supposed to bring in a snippet of info, not be the one solving issues or giving exposition.

Agreed, this week is better. The acting is still awful though. And Jeffrey Donovan can't do clever pre-opening credits one-liners.

no doubt the acting is wooden and none of the characters really flow together well.

Is it any better this week?

it's not great but it's an improvement on the glaringly terrible stuff from last week thus far.

I loved the concept of bringing this back when I saw it in the super bowl, but damn it the people involved clearly weren't fans or aware of what made it a great show. Even the worst episodes and seasons of the original run were entertaining most of the time. These episodes feel like someone read a cliffs notes of what to do in production and writing.

I miss Jerry Orbach

The ADA was looking right in the camera on the "as cold blooded as they come" line. Terrible

The executive ADA seems like he's playing Rob Low's Parks and Rec character.

Jack McCoy looks awful.
I met him on a train 3 years ago and he looked 10 years younger.

I'm just glad he's still alive

He doesn't sound as strong either. Not the McCoy of the good 'ol days.

Law & Order: Special Woke Unit

This is so absurd. wtf happened to this show.

social justice warriors, blacks, jews, just the normal cast of characters

They are too damn afraid to have a rational person have differing views without them clarifying support and acceptance of the other side in a halfassed way. This is just retarded. They're not going to have the two ADAs have actual personalities. They'll just morph their responses to the crimes in cheap ways.

these episodes also feel like they're shorter than the original run. Time goes by but very little is done.

What was the general reaction of the 1st episode elsewhere? How were the viewership numbers?

underwhelming in terms of overall impression

there're crumbs of solid stuff in these episodes, but it's beneath so much mediocrity.

Television ratings have been declining across the board for the past decade, no idea what they would expect. Law and Order always made most of their money off repeats and syndication anyway

>calculating sociopath offers unnecessary bullshit story that blows up all the credibility
>lawyer does nothing, sociopath does not offer explanation or even act surprised/accusatory
What an asspull.

The new female ADA is like a BIPOC Serena.

Was this a ripped from the headline episode? Didn't watch.