Are Marvel fans enjoying the Batman?

Are Marvel fans enjoying the Batman?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 6.59.15 PM.png (1508x1248, 1004.51K)

wonder why the kikes aren’t giving it the usual woke points. maybe they are and it’s even worse than i imagined.

AYO WHERE DA QUIPS AT

>dropsical (comparative more dropsical, superlative most dropsical)

>Pertaining to, or afflicted with, dropsy (edema).

still don't understand

>no quips
FINALLY, FUCKING SICK OF CAPESHIT FILLED WITH CRINGE JOKES

someone post the screencap of the review where the woman says she doesn't like it because Batman never smiled

criticsisters... where do we go from here?

Attached: btfo.jpg (640x889, 71.63K)

>humorless
>self-important
>joyless
Are these supposed to be legitimate criticisms?

>Dropsical
Someone learned a new word before writing his review.
Edema is "a condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body."
He basically means "filled with self-importance", which ironically is criticism you could level at his review for using the word "dropsical".

These guys have convinced me to watch it (in 45 days in HBO max™). Super hero flicks are always shallow shit full of quips that shy away from commenting or adding anything remotely relevant for cinema as an art form or the human condition in general. If this movie is not like that it`s already better than 90% of the movies in the genre.

>the whole thing was just dropsical.... just really dropsical

they should as panders to their ideals
>Kravitz gets to mention white privilege in one of the film’s cringey attempt to relate it to current events. There’s also an enclave of fringe internet users that is supposed to evoke the Capitol insurrection, unfortunately.
The Pozzedman

Why doesn't Batman dance any more?

Attached: batusi.gif (300x225, 1007.3K)

Probably. It has leftist shit on it after all.

Movies about a man in tights and bat costume beating up a clown must be taken VERY seriously, ok?

Motherfuckers will really complain about something being self-important and precede it with the word dropsical.

No Marvel fans are gonna pay to watch Batman, you simp. That's the difference between Marvel and DC fans as a culture: DC fans will watch BOTH DC/MCU, but Marvel fans only watch Marvel (unless they're bored and there's4yas a free stream).

Wait Batman is DC? I keep forgetting - I'd have made a terrible comic artist.

I too am gay

Attached: adam-west-simpsons.gif (480x360, 2.46M)

Barman has universal popularity

Remember the Batusi?

>user why didn't you smile in your photos like all these soiboys do
They're fucking obsessed with constant fake smiling

I like Marvel and DC pretty much equally and don't understand the need for company wars. They've both made some shit movies, some great movies.

Attached: allsuperheromovies-27438-1645552522.png (950x1459, 2.24M)

Wrong pic

Attached: my-image(84).png (950x653, 835.76K)