Draper!

Draper!

Attached: 1642449113197.png (2112x1188, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#1960s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the very least a top 10 pete moment

Images taken moments before disaster

i liek when Pete punch people who are rude to him

>it's a "Pete fucks up" episode
Ah, kino.

Attached: 1639240525636.jpg (735x852, 66.6K)

I literally watched this show for 5 seasons because I thought eventually he was gonna kill someone with that rifle. no regrets but seriously come on

Same price as a chip'n'dip!

Attached: same price as a chip'n'dip.png (1200x674, 1.05M)

Attached: 1641251140665.png (1080x1043, 964.53K)

They absolutely gave Pete a Chekhov's gun on purpose, and then never fired it, just to fuck with us

They even brought it up a few more times throughout the rest of the show, right up to the final season
Pretty funny of them desu

Attached: but it was the same price.png (1366x768, 955.34K)

why does he have a gun in the office

No i will not watch the show

is this a uniquely american thing?

1. it's America in the early 60s and a small gun like that was basically just considered a toy
2. mass shootings weren't a thing for another few years at least so no one really cared that he just brought a gun in one afternoon
3. at that point in the show he's an immature manchild who wants to feel like an adult

It was the same price as a chip and dip.

Same price as a Chip 'n Dip!

so what make the mass shootings start?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
This happens in 1966, one guy manages to shoot nearly 50 people. They even bring it up in Mad Men once the show reaches that year. After that, every psycho realised all you need to create major havoc is just a decent semi-auto and the element of surprise
Just click on this link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#1960s and scroll up, you'll see the number of mass shootings increases dramatically after the 60s

Attached: Charles_Whitman_(1963).jpg (351x512, 29.24K)

Jews

Why was everyone baffled by the Chip N Dip?

>Read his Wikipedia page
>Married his gf 5 months after meeting her
Holy shit, it really was a different time

That means they probably had a kid four months later.

>Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed 15 people, including an unborn child and one final victim who died from his injuries in 2001
>one final victim who died from his injuries in 2001
???

In situations like that if some gets shot but survives with life-altering injuries, those injuries can often be a cause of death years later. When that happens they just mark it down as a casualty of the shooting even if the shooter is long dead

Are you not familiar with the concept of traumatic events leading to dramatically decreased lifespan?