Aye so check this out Hunter, I know you might be a talented actress and huh... Model and stuff whatever who cares...

>aye so check this out Hunter, I know you might be a talented actress and huh... Model and stuff whatever who cares... huh... So basically we have a job for you... huh... you're going to play in that series, and... huh.... We want you in the very first episode to get your ass sodomized on camera by some Boomer. And in the rest of the series getting abused left and right... Deal?

Did he genuinely really accept that role? kek?

Attached: huntie2.jpg (1365x2048, 437.74K)

i want to be her boyfriend

dudes got crazy eyes

pretty based if you ask me.

>he
Please don't use transphobic language on this board. We are inclusive and diverse here. Thank you.

hello twitter/reddit

RUE

CAN YOU PLEASE

>I know you might be a talented actress and huh... Model and stuff whatever who cares
Hunter was basically no one before this, hence why (s)he was up for doing such degrading shit. Same with Sydney Sweeney.
Whereas an established name like Zendaya can afford to have a character that's a nevernude.

Attached: SydneySweeney10.jpg (600x600, 60.22K)

That's a man.

Trannys are mentally ill and get off on roleplaying... because they'll never be a woman. Duh.

Sounds hot when you put it that way

hourly troon spam thread

>We want you in the very first episode to get your ass sodomized on camera by some Boomer.
ok but like it's sort of progressive because it shows trans women can be desired by straight men.

It's sorta complicated but it tells a story that's out there and wasn't mentioned in the mainstream.

>Hunter was basically no one before this, hence why (s)he was up for doing such degrading shit.
She was a model but yeah.

the guy is a gay man though, that's the point of his character

He's bisexual

Attached: cal.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Hunter wrote the script for the anal rape episodes.
Look it up, it's true

Not much different from his actual life so....

...so he's gay

die trannylovers