Whyd he Japs link up with America instead of becoming virulently anti American?

Whyd he Japs link up with America instead of becoming virulently anti American?
It seems to have worked out for them but its curious

Attached: 1433598959237.jpg (800x639, 57.92K)

>American education

They didn’t have a choice in WW2. We cut off their oil and supplied China. The nation would have crumbled had they not attacked pearl harbor. That’s the sad truth.

what bird is that

Couldn't they have just not invaded China?

Yeah but they don't seem to hate Americans despite being practically occupied by us

radiation fumes hit them hard

Both Japan and Germany linked up with America and benefited them. Tired when subhumans seethe on Japan and Germany for "cucking" to America. They didn't cuck to America, America cucked to them. What Japan and Germany had done from 1937 to 1945, had it been any other civilisation other than Anglo one, they'd been raped and fumigated beyond comprehension. Just look at how Soviets treated the Germans as total untermensch under their boots. If the US wasn't there on the other end, Soviets would've fumigated Germans long ago.

Japan and Germany got off easy, got billions of dollars from the US as a part of the Marshall plan to rebuild. That is unprecedented genoristy in history to a people who'd just committed mass murder a year ago.

BWC

They met us.

Seriously that is it. They only met russians and euros before en masse
When we showed up and helped them rebuild, the blood bond began. They know we are warlike but have honor and kindness. We know they have honor and kindness. They value family, we value family. They create a better world for everyone with innovation and art, we protect them to allow them to. If war ever came in the area theyd be our closest allies with the sk, and aus.

I know the american-japanese bond pisses off 3rdies especially the indians and chinese
Its kind of funny and pathetic to see the paid shills and useful idiots not understand it

It is a blood bond. Family. I'd die for their freedom and country gladly. 3rdies do not get honor or family. Its all masters slave, money money money, well you did this 80 years ago (i wasnt born), and of course my favorite chinese/indian schizo propaganda way off the mark.

Boom
"3rdies do not get honor or family. Its all masters slave, money money money, well you did this 80 years ago (i wasnt born), and of course my favorite chinese/indian schizo propaganda way off the mark."

You are retarded and an edgy child. You guys have no honor, no true allies and are extremely predictable.

Japanese and Germans were murderous animals that killed 6 million Jews and experimented on Chinese and Jewish children before they got invaded or nuked.

Is Auschwitz and Unit 731 the American definition of honour? India or China in their 5,000 years of history have never stooped THAT low.

No hate to modern Japanese or Germans, but something went seriously wrong with them in the period of 1937-1945. It was good for us though becuase it crippled Britain. But nevertheless, the war crimes were special in human history and will be remembered for a long time to come.

that's the power of BWC

3rdies do not get honor or family. Its all masters slave, money money money, well you did this 80 years ago (i wasnt born), and of course my favorite chinese/indian schizo propaganda way off the mark.

"You did this 80 years ago"

Predictable serf mentality

>VPN

When the US pumped money in Germany and Japan, you retarded American fuck, it wasn't 80 years ago. The Marshall Plan took effect in 1948, THREE years after the war. The United States EXCUSED the same people that had done forced human experimentation on child subjects, were involved in mass rape, murder, and torture of civilians. The civilisations of Japan and Germany were forgiven. Most Germans and Japanese had supported the war, rape, and murder of Jews, Slavs, Chinese, Filipinos, and other nationalities which they saw beneath them.

ALL those transgressions were EXCUSED by the West. That is what I am saying. Had it been China and Russia that had conquered Japan, they would've fumigated the island. East Germany was still a totalitarian shithole until 1989. If West Germany didn't exist, the Soviets would've fumigated Germany too.

>They create a better world for everyone with innovation and art, we protect them to allow them to.

debatable

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7.94K)

3rdies do not get honor or family. Its all masters slave, money money money, well you did this 80 years ago (i wasnt born), and of course my favorite chinese/indian schizo propaganda way off the mark.

"You did this 80 years ago" i wasnt born dumbass lol

Serf mentality

From the Meiji Restoration onwards, Japan was split between people who wanted Japan to isolate itself from the western powers, and people who wanted Japan to be a western power.

The pro-Western bloc was ascendant when the Anglo-Japanese alliance was formed, and up until the immediate post-WW1 period, but the anti-western niggas took over in the 1920s by forming secret societies within the military that used assassinations and other forms of intimidation to take power from the elected government.

With no civilian government to rein in the ultra-nationalist psychos in the military, the extremists proceeded to start wars with literally every country they could reach, resulting in Japan getting absolutely BTFO. Once the US took over Japan, the ultranationalists were completely spent as a political force because

A: Nobody liked them after they completely ruined the country

B: They were a numerically small force concentrated in the military that mostly ceased to exist after most of the military died in the war and the US hung most of the senior military leaders.

From there, Japan just continued the pro-western developmental path that they had been doing in the 1920s before the ultranationalists took over. It made strategic sense too, because Japan and America have similar interests (relatively developed countries that want access to resources and markets from a global economy)

Attached: fact-cat.jpg (246x299, 29.32K)

Bullshit.

Attacking perl harbor wasn't going to magically open the spigots.

And the US was not standing in their way to indonesia. They could have invaded and seized all the dutch reasources without America lifting a finger.

They convinced themselves that attacking America was a necessity to moving south, and they got dealt with.

These bullshit excuses are so lazy.
Either way, building an empire on the resources of other countries is the most brainlet thing you can possibly do.
Resource acquisition should have been their first priority.

Its a serf mentality thing.