Are The Batman rumours true?

>According to a February 15th Any Forums post, supposedly made by someone “working on the set of the Batman,” a number of The Batman’s crew members, as well as Matt Reeves, “caught Robert Pattinson and [co-star] Zoë Kravitz having sex on the Batmobile prop.”

>“It’s probably one of the worst things I’ve ever saw in my career now,” the poster added. “Matt was so furious he interrupted them.”

>The anonymous set worker also alleged that “Zoe took a pregnancy test and she is pregnant and everyone believes it’s Pattinson’s,” noting that the two had been dating in secret since October, as “we know about it as we saw them together after work.”

>Unfortunately for fans anticipating Reeves’ upcoming interpretation of the Dark Knight, despite the director’s previously discussed plan to introduce his version of the Joker over a second and third Batman film, the poster revealed that the incident had left the director “so furious he might not do The Batman 2 and 3 as he planned and let someone else direct.”

>“He literally told Pattinson, ‘You are the most entitled narcissistic actor I’ve ever worked with, you go back to work, we finish filming in March and then we are done. I don’t want to ever work with you after this film,’” wrote the supposed The Batman set worker. “He even said he refuses to do reshoots if they will be needed. I don’t know what they are gonna do but they try to keep this situation on leash before the media will make it official.”

boundingintocomics.com/2021/02/18/crazy-rumor-the-future-of-matt-reeves-the-batman-allegedly-in-jeopardy-after-robert-pattinson-caught-having-sex-on-batmobile/

Attached: 1634479172987.png (1811x1025, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thethings.com/twitter-thinks-robert-pattinson-just-confirmed-a-sex-scene-with-zo-kravitz-in-the-batman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He disrespected the prop.

Uhhhhh based?

>Matt Reeves isn't a fan of racemixing
Based

I was there too. Me and Rob double-teamed her. Please quote me in the updated article.

He wanted to fuck her

Rumours say Zoe aborted the child or keeps it hidden.

Film has zero hype so they make up this trash? DC... do better.

>According to a February 15th Any Forums post
we're quoting websites that quote Any Forums now

No

Yes

thethings.com/twitter-thinks-robert-pattinson-just-confirmed-a-sex-scene-with-zo-kravitz-in-the-batman/

Do celebrities not know how birth control works?

They eat babies.

>spergs to her about Final Fantasy waifus
>gets her pregnant
wtf bros is that easy

Is Pattinson the ultimate redemption story? Goes from being typecast as gay vampire with that absolute dog of a woman Kristen Stewart, to being batman and fucking mulatto honeys exclusively.

Attached: 1637132592530.jpg (330x319, 14.92K)

Robert Pattinson's a faggot

Going from Kstew to Kravitz is a massive downgrade. Of course Kstew being a homewrecker notwithstanding

kino

So you admit that you finger babies. Source: Any Forums.

>Matt Reeves caught Robert Pattinson and co-star Zoë Kravitz having sex
>Matt was so furious he interrupted them
>the incident had left the director “so furious he might not do The Batman 2 and 3 as he planned and let someone else direct
Incel moment

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

cope

kino

nope