Hehe

hehe

Attached: 2LFREww.jpg (659x424, 36.72K)

My grandma's roku remote has a blockbuster button. Its kind of weird seeing a device that has a dedicated button for a service that doesn't exist anymore.

Now paste them in different order

what happens when you press it

you animal

you go back to 1998

i havent watched tv in years and dont know where the remotes are

I assume it opens the blockbuster app which can't connect to the servers anymore because they got shut down.

Hmm my tv has a blockbuster app

It dougs

are there programmable Roku remotes? mine has Netflix, Hulu, Sling and whatever “NOW” is but I don’t use the latter two

gigabased

Blockbuster was the superior service crushed by bad business practices come home to roost

>get to make a massive list of kino old films not available in stores
>return then for free rentals of New movies while you wait for list movies to be delivered

The true circle of life

A single unmarked package arrives at your house. You have to return it, but there's no return address. You start getting phonecalls from them asking you to return it, but they won't tell you where they are or who they are. They get angrier and angrier, harassing you at all hours about returning the movie. You call the police, but they say the numbers they're dialing from haven't been in service since 2011. They start bargaining with you, they say you can pick TWO snacks when you come back to return it, and you know your resolve is getting weaker. Then they send it. That starched blue polo shirt, the little yellow logo. You're blockbuster now

>dat blade

Pacific Handy Cutter?

id read the shit out of that short horror story

you've never seen a stanley knife?

> d e v i l i s h

Attached: 1645497349049.jpg (805x479, 29.63K)

Why do rokus have these things? Mine literally has sling tv on it. Who the fuck even uses sling tv

Are you also the type of person that gets mad about "You will own nothing and you will be happy?"

Attached: 1645340283930.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

just get a harmony
who has a pile of remotes these days

>old remote
>still has to do this
take your meds

I laugh at that shit, I already made mine. Now I sit back and regret all the blockbuster online movies I never got to see