Literally who cares?

Literally who cares?

Attached: MV5BOTNjNWRjZDUtYjU1OC00NGFmLWE2ZDktMzhhYmIwOTU4YjVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 261.24K)

I literally forgot about this until you made this thread

>Secrets of Dumbledore
>The secret is that he's a big ole fag

Is the secret that he molested Tom Riddle?

Attached: 6a2e23103647cdc09bc1378e577935f8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.55K)

Yes, he also taught Jimmy Saville how to be a wizard

is this the one where dumbledore is a black tranny who fucks children, but its a good thing?

I'm a tiny bit optimistic? I liked the first one, but holy shit was crimes of grindelwald bad. I'm just hoping CoG was just a "setup" movie so the third movie can skip that shit

why is it called fantastic beasts again?

Based on the spoilers it's pretty meh. I don't remember much but it seems about the same quality as the second movie.

The problem is that they're simultaneously trying to do this magic war with Dumbeldore and Grindelwald while also having to cram 5-6 new plot relevants fantastic beasts each movie. The first movie worked because it was the guiding plot. The second one didn't work because it was forced and basically here to justify Newt's existance. You could make Newt just an average magical joe and the second movie would need very little editing.

In the pre-production phase, they had the intention of starring Christina Hendricks in the lead role and were calling it "Fantastic Breasts", but in the meantime she hit the wall hard and they had to recast and rename everything last minute

I care if they're actually going to have Depp return as Grindelwald and the outrage it sparks if they do

Like secrets of how he diddled the kids?

same opinion of 1st and 2nd, but honestly i lost all hope. 1st had some soul in it, some new ideas, now its about nostalgia and cashgrabbing. I'll watch it but definitely for free

Someone post the pasta about the previous movie

Should've called it "Wizarding World" and made it into a shared universe franchise similar to the MCU
>Fantastic Beasts movie
>Quidditch movie
>Auror movie
>Dumbledore as the Nick Fury analog putting together a team
>Big finale movie about all the MC from the previous movies teaming up

Why was it so outrageous that she said Dumbledore was gay? It actually makes sense given his flamboyant mannerisms, like the way he claps by patting one hand on top of the other like a faggot. A straight man wouldn't do that

His secret is Dementors tongue his anus.

>We are desperately in need for the harry potter audience
Just remake it at this point

kek'd

Gay people can't be wizards because they'll rape the students.

I am going to shill it just to make a couple of transexuals hang themselves.

Unironically looking forward to Mads and Jude Law having scenes together. I didn't see the first 2.

they're making one of the characters non-binary to dab on Rowling

Attached: credence non binary.jpg (738x950, 163.87K)