At 26 I have never kissed, hugged, held hands or otherwise had a non-related female willingly touch or be touched by me...

At 26 I have never kissed, hugged, held hands or otherwise had a non-related female willingly touch or be touched by me. I don't even have male friends. I might just kill my self at 30.

Attached: 46f.jpg (512x468, 23.38K)

So what
You're not special

I just took a massive shit

you won't, you'll be even more sad and miserable till you die from old age. there is no escape

nice blog frog

why not? fucking a girl is like 20 minutes of work setting up your Tinder and an hour on a date not acting like a spaz

Yeah I get what u mean... I'm not a total khv loser (I did kiss and hug like 2 girls and 1 cute boy when I was younger but that was like half a decade ago and ive grown more autistic and pathetic ever since. Plus I'm like 4 years younger than you. But I still get what u mean man its hard living day to day without wanting to hang myself from the ceiling... normies will never know what its like to not have hope...

What city are you in? Do you live with a guardian, roommates, or by yourself?

I predict I will die from old age but young-ish. I might make it to 40!

The only relationship a human being needs to worry about is their relationship with God. Loneliness is a spiritual condition that afflicts all of humanity to a greater or lesser extent. It's not your fault.

>not acting like a spaz
therein lies the problem

What about Bumble? It seems more like for guys who are bad at dating. Tinder etc seemed like they're for guys who are good at it.

You know OP is a hideous social nightmare, obviously your advice isn't relevant. You should be telling him what movies to watch instead.

Attached: 1646271454701.jpg (224x225, 4.64K)

no one cares. what has this got to do with fucking movies? go to Any Forums, faggot

You mean like a prayer dialogue? I very strongly disagree with that on every level but to each their own. I personally think it's unhealthy. At most I believe people should shoot for necromancy.

Wrong, they're all the exact same. You get a trickle of bot matches your can't respond to until you subscribe and then all your matches don't say anything because they're bots and their job is done.

How long did you try?

>hideous social nightmare
fuck you user that got me good top kek

Attached: 3baa0b05e929a9c35697aaba64d36323.jpg (736x736, 53.7K)

you don't need any of that stuff though

I thought the same thing, but I chickened out two years ago

>it's just a numbers game bro

Bumble is hit or miss, it's either girls who think Bumble is more for long term relationships compared to Tinder (which is a good thing) or whores who have literally swiped through all of Tinder and need a new app
I rawdogged a girl off Bumble for a couple weeks and she told me later that she slept with 30 guys in 1 month off Tinder in the summer kek
very nervous 2 weeks waiting for my STD results

Well if by numbers you mean time and we're talking about Bumble. Just wait for the very first one and hold on for dear life.

Not OP but I've been called handsome whenever I've posted my face on Any Forums before but am a 25 year old virgin with very few friends. I've known ugly fuckers that have had girlfriends and much more vibrant social lives than me, and they haven't been in good shape either (often skinnyfat) and are the exact same height as me.

Whoa wtf dude

Just go to enough parties and don't get too drunk. Just tipsy enough to get some confidence. Eventually there will be a girl, also drunk, that'll notice you.

Big deal you fucking nerd. Pull your head out of your ass. Your problems are so fucking boring and middle class. Travel to almost anywhere else in the non-western world and you will realise how gay you sound. Pussy

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 51.81K)

1 month
I subscribed after a week because their trick fooled me.
12 matches
0 responses
Ran out of profiles in my city.
Tinder is impenetrable to male social rejects.

cope

>Ran out of profiles
Oh fuck. How big is your city? I'm in Austin where Bumble is headquartered but I've never even gone to the website.

that's bull shit. someone always has it worse. it doesn't mean your struggles don't exist.

Just so you know losing your virginity changes nothing, other than a momentary boost in confidence for like 2 months. Once you haven't had sex in a while, you basically just go back to your virgin mindset. It's just another itch to scratch, and sex itself is very underwhelming.

Why do you guys care so much about women? You complain about not being with them when they're all annoying bitches. I stopped caring about losing my virginity at 15, now I spend time doing what I'm passionate about, something I couldn't be able to do with a gf.

Because asexuality is rare, user.

I've realized what I really want is prostitutes. Although I've never had one aside from private nude modeling stuff which is legal here but prostitution is very illegal. For starters. I saw one of their corpses pulled out of a dumpster across from my apartment.

Yeah?

I'm not asexual, I jerk off

>sex itself is very underwhelming
maybe if you're only fucking prostitutes with zero emotional investment from both sides, or worse still you can sense the contempt the paid whore has for you as her client

I do not want people to go away. Just compliment me more and talk about your sex fantasies about me and buy me things and we are good.