Game of Thrones is better than anything on tv right now

It was good times, fuck you all. Let's show more appreciation for the stuff we like now, fuck the haters, even the ones in our heads.

Attached: 2013-latest-game-of-thrones-wallpaper.jpg (1440x900, 320.34K)

Attached: 1634563273579.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

Why am I invisible

I am unironically embarrassed for having watched this.

>I want scenes set in the Middle Ages but with globohomo politica and values
>the series

Divide it by seasons, it helps appreciate it more, like we all do Season 1 of True Detective

No, it was shit, and not just the last season where you normalfags suddenly realize it’s not great, but it was shit for a long time before it ended. You’re just another middling IQ shit-eater who gets easily caught up in trends.

what

Season 1 is the only good season, the rest is trash.

Attached: 1505819916599.jpg (604x340, 32.76K)

anything where they adopted the book material was great

Anytime they wrote for themselves and went off the book outlining the plot was shit

You can probably guess which subplots and main plots were the book and which were written by Jews

I'm saying, maybe seasons 1-3 were kino for you, so appreciate it for that at least. If anybody watched it past season 2 then they're in denial.

GoT was the last white show ever

I watched the whole thing because I wanted to see how it ended, at least a rough plotline. I had read all the books prior and I didn't and still don't expect GRRM to finish them, so it was like watching 3/4 of a movie and wanting to see how it ended kind of thing. Some of the stuff that went off books I didn't mind, like the dialogue between Varys and Littlefinger. But they straight up butchered other parts. Basically 1/2 the plots in Season 5 and 7/8 of the plots in Season 6 and all of Seasons 7 and 8 were written by Hollywood and GRRM only gave them a high level outline and they destroyed it. What makes it worse is D&D actually said "we only wanted to do the show for the red wedding and we were really just trying to wrap things up in Seasons 7&8. Yeah dudes you could tell.

Sadly GRRM will never finish the books and I don't hate the ending of Bran being King and Jon killing Daenerys but how and why made no sense. They needed more details on this. Ultimately it is GRRM's fault for never finishing the books but I don't blame him for cashing out and living the rest of his life rich as fuck he is like 90 and 400 lbs he should die any day.

Outlander is a white show, but it's mainly aimed at women.

Its amazing how the show literally copies the book almost line for line and scene to scene

I agree with Jon killing Dany being fundamentally a good thing (which obviously needed a lot more foreshadowing and build up, it was way too rushed in the show).
King Bran is mixed, though. Like I see the idea of him being logical and dispassionate and those being good kingly qualities, but it tosses out centuries of Targ and then Baratheon kings always maintaing they had a 'right' to rule via their blood to just have every character say 'Eh, fuck it. He seems like a decent guy despite no real claim, give it to him'
Also, do we even know if his cock works to produce an heir? Or will another bloody civil war start as soon as he dies without a proper successor?

How can GRRM dedicate years of his life to GoT and not want to see the series through to the end
Get to work you fat fuck

I think you underestimate how much of a cynical, money-grubbing jew he is.

I think its more logical he has pulled out so many threads and he has no logical way of weaving them into a conclusion

kek

peckerwoods mad colored people take off

He is now under more pressure to make a different ending to Dumb and Dumber's so he probably scrapped a lot of stuff