Paul Dano was a revelation as the Riddler. Amazing performance in The Batman

Paul Dano was a revelation as the Riddler. Amazing performance in The Batman

Attached: 6337F0BE-EAA9-47B2-B234-B2D2BBECDE5F.png (853x704, 361.29K)

You mean the new
>white people are privileged
movie? I’ll never watch it.

classic

>Jews in Ukraine need help now
lmao, fucking kikes

You sound pathetic

This HAS to be a jocke right?
Right?

>jews trying to scam people
user...

Unironically the Any Forums headcanon shitpost did a better job with Riddler and the character arcs than The Batman did.

What was it

I can't remember the whole thing but basically Riddler is after an end to corruption and manipulates Batman in to nearly killing Penguin because Penguin ordered the killing of his wife, then when Batman tries to cheat Riddler reveals he had a backup plan incase Batman tried to fuck him - blowing up a pier and killing thousands, teaching Batman a valuable lesson for future films.

But nah, Incel Riddler and early years Batman being invincible out of the gate is good too, I guess.

Classic.

>Bruce Wayne is not white and privileged

>Jews in Ukraine need help now
Fucking (((YouTube))) I swear

She wasn’t talking about Batman, now scuttle off back to r*ddit for your nigger worshipping needs.

Öy vey

That does sound better

Imagine bein triggered by 2 seconds of line which is never brought back up again. You're worse than niggers when you call them niggers - so delicate.

Why even include it? Just make it about the rich, why throw race into it?

>it's collatoral damage but under an account name called StopAntisemitism.org, as if to imply the Russians intentionally went for a memorial because they hate Jews
>"killed them for a second time"
Based Jewish neurosis.

Attached: 1646249063050.jpg (821x900, 94.04K)

Oh, she was talking about the characters explicitly written to be white, privileged, and disrespectful to (murdering) people of color… hmm… kind of like… you user! Whoa! No wonder you’re so butt blasted, the sexy privileged mutt just insulted you and she’ll never give enough of a fuck about you to read your retorts on… hmmmm… oh, 4channel.org. Yeah I’m thinking you’re gonna die a virgin

Dano... Easy on the classics