Why are you doing this?

>Because I'm thorough

Attached: basedmaker.jpg (1200x628, 39.13K)

>thoroughly libertarian fascist

he said "theroux" meaning Louis Theroux, I think. Theroux being a scrupulous filmmaker who hides no facts despite how unpleasant they are.

Is this some new capeshit I haven't heard of yet?

I still have no idea what James Gunn meant by that, it’s like you’re trying to criticize two completely different ideologies as one person.

>Because I really wanna taste it

it's almost like he's a real person instead of a representation of an ideological belief

he character was perfect for the role, why can't capeshit just let good things rest?

How was he libertarian?

Gunn or Peacemaker?
Either way it's a retarded line

Suicide Squad, also Peacemaker is Kino on HBO, people who hate it haven't watched it because there is a black lesbian character.

>people who hate it haven't watched it because there is a black lesbian character.
Is that supposed to be a selling point?

>why are you, a soldier, following the orders you were given by a superior?
Damn, who knows.

Why did he get so onions in the show regarding killing shit?

>muh freedoms xd
modern political classifications are retarded. Something like the political compass might have been useful back in the 1800's but now thanks to the internet schizos makes up their own political ideologies that makes a compass or a pendulum archaic. It's now a clusterfuck of ideologies aligned together with vectors to form a network.

Attached: artist steven saunders.jpg (800x800, 107.44K)

Didn’t she make rats gnaw peoples eyes out? I’m not gonna have sympathy for you just because I want to face fuck you.

The fat black lesbian from his tv show says that he didn't wanna let aliens take over the world to make people wear masks and stop climate change because of his 'pseudo-fascist libertarian ideology'

Kek. Kys shill. Watching Mr. Bing chilling trying to act is hilarious.

>>muh freedoms
Not an answer.

>Fat black lesbian from his tv show
Lost me. I'll take your word it's gay and retarded from there.

Bad childhood, no friends...I don't know.

>Not an answer.
yeah that was the point

He has Eagly

he didn't. he still killed people when the time came to do so. he just isn't bloodthirsty anymore

Attached: index.jpg (1200x628, 83.44K)