He did nothing wrong

>girls with no talent want to be multimillionaires
>just have to watch him shower
>no one forced girls to work with him
>they chose to work with him because they are talentless

If a grandma told me shed make me a star if i fucked her, id be fucking her every day for a year

Attached: download.jpg (1486x1148, 397.8K)

The crusade against harvey is nothing more than thinly veiled antisemitism. The white elite cannot stand the thought of a jew having sex with young beautiful white starlets.

It's always funny to watch them bend over backwards to justify how it was "rape", when no one was forcing them to do it. It was their choice.

Many girls recount him licking their assholes while he ate their pussy. Seriously what a disgusting fat fuck

FFS, why do so many of you obsess about this piece of filth?

i dont think all women are whores. i think all women that claim to be victims of harvey are whores.

They want to be whore while not facing shame of being whores. lot of women could fuck him for money but didnt.

>Cynthia Burr, now 62, told the New York Times in an interview published Oct. 30 that as a young actress in New York, she met Weinstein in a hotel lobby and he unzipped his fly and forced her to perform oral sex on him in a hallway. “It was just him and me alone,” she said. “I was fearful I didn’t have the wherewithal to get away.”

I like the use of calling her a young actress to hide the fact she and Harvey only a few years apart and so that you imagine a child

I think Harvey should be given the electric chair. But I also think every whore who traded her holes for roles should be charged with prostitution and given the electric chair. It doesn't have to be technically consistent, but it's what would be best ethically.

The word New York has such a Jewish vibe. First thing I think when I hear NY is Jews. NY is even more Jewish for me than Israel.

Hes Jewish

Attached: 1638500843748.gif (630x468, 1.07M)

Because it can happen to any of us.

id watch harvey shower for $10,000
hell id watch him shower for $1,000

It is like we are killing Ann Frank all over again.
Shame!

Goddamn I wish I could lick cute starlets' assholes.

No woman will say that they were touched by you. Not even for money.

this man gave us so many kinos
all that stopped and instantly it was nothing but woke capeshit garbage
his vagina ballsack was singlehandedly holding up hollywood

Nice. Have a (You).

Attached: hdbait.png (5388x2192, 1.61M)

I'd do it for 500 bucks right now, I am poor. For 2000, he can watch me shower.

I'm do it for $100. Who fucking cares? Ugly naked fat man. It's not like I have to touch him

Legalizing prostitution would solve many problems in America. Unfortunately it will never happen because fake Christians run the federal government.

Attached: 1644725443327.jpg (320x320, 20.18K)

>NCOSE/Morality in midia shill misses the point of the thread and wants to unironically kill sluts
>on Any Forums
>calling puritankarenfagging "ethically" in boards full of shit your cult try to censor
>doesnt even try to sound like a local user and not a repressed femcel
Evangelic Soccer moms like you are more insecure than talibanfags kek.
Post your tits and gtfo