In March 2019, following the release of the documentary film Leaving Neverland...

>In March 2019, following the release of the documentary film Leaving Neverland, which details allegations against Jackson of child sexual assault, "Stark Raving Dad" was pulled from circulation.[47] Brooks told The Wall Street Journal: "This was a treasured episode. There are a lot of great memories we have wrapped up in that one, and this certainly doesn't allow them to remain. I'm against book-burning of any kind. But this is our book, and we're allowed to take out a chapter."[47] Jean said he believed Jackson had used the episode to groom boys for sexual abuse.[48] The episode was also omitted from the streaming service Disney+.[49] Slate journalist Isaac Butler criticized the removal as "an offense against art and the medium of television, and part of a growing trend of corporations using their consolidated power and the death of physical media to do damage control by destroying works by troublesome artists".[50]

Attached: 1622006919387.png (640x480, 289.31K)

Good episode too

This and disney cropping the screen in their re-runs (ruining entire jokes in the process) are some of the reason why you hang on to physical media, kids.

Not disagreeing with you but you can watch the episodes in their original format if you change the settings

SNEED IT
SNEED IT
SUCK AND FUCKING FUCK AND FEED IT

That wasn't Michael Jackson though it was a crazy fat guy

>all these niggas without a curated Plex server of classic Simpsons and movies
I bet you chimps watch the LOTR bluerays with the awful color filter as well instead of the aspie versions

Disney are such wet blankets. I'm marathoning Duck Tales on Disney Plus and their preachy disclaimer are scattered around the episodes with no rhymes or reason. An Indian character appear in one episode and doesn't warrant the disclaimer but in the next episode where this same character reappears, suddenly the disclaimer is back

>In March 2019, following the release of the documentary film Leaving Feed and Seed, which details allegations against Sneed of child sexual assault, "E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)” was pulled from circulation.[47] Brooks told The Wall Street Journal: "This was a treasured episode. There are a lot of great memories we have wrapped up in that one, and this certainly doesn't allow them to remain. I'm against book-burning of any kind. But this is our book, and we're allowed to take out a chapter."[47] Jean said he believed Sneed had used the episode to groom boys for sexual abuse.[48] The episode was also omitted from the streaming service Disney+.[49] Slate journalist Isaac Butler criticized the removal as "an offense against art and the medium of television, and part of a growing trend of corporations using their consolidated power and the death of physical media to do damage control by destroying works by troublesome artists".[50]

Link the aspie versions. Do you mean the Russian fanedit?

But real talk now, why DID they turn MJ into an ugly white bald mental patient in the show? Like what was the reasoning for it? Just "lolrandom"?

This

He didn't want anyone to know he really did the voice, he wanted people to think it was an imitator. That is why he was uncredited.

He did a lot of shit like this where he wanted to go uncredited.

>why DID they turn MJ into an ugly white bald mental patient
You're literally just describing Michael Jackson

>"They suck," said Jackson. "I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."

>uncredited
But he literally introduces himself as MJ in the episode

Yes but its an insane fat man

I miss Sneed Chuckman.

Why do the Jews hat MJ so much, bros? Was he the avatar of Hitler or something?

I seem to remember he full on called them out in one of his later songs, but im not certain

He improved racial relations too much.