Should ugly people be allowed on moviee??

Should ugly people be allowed on moviee??

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-022225-1.jpg (505x583, 184.95K)

You should learn English before making a thread

I'm 183cm and have features similar to right but I have very big dark circles under my eyes. Turns out it's genetic and the only way to fix them is plastic surgery.

shorter than which one?

Any Forums needs to IP ban all of India

Only ugly people should be allowed in movies. There is so much more to observe in the face of Harry Dean Stanton than Chris Pine. I'd much rather see the facial expressions relating emotions of Sally Hawkins than who is considered attractive by masses, which is who... Jennifer Lawrence? Gal Gadot? Boring.

Attached: sally-hawkins-at-shape-of-water-press-conference-42nd-toronto-film-festival-canada-_2.jpg (1200x1751, 248.4K)

Yes ugly people can bring a lot to the table just look at Steve Buscemi. We just shouldnt cast them in the roles of hot characters and act like they are brave and stunning because they were born with weird faces.

the 70s were generally the last time you could be ugly and older and still cast as a lead in a "normal" role as a movie.
compare and contrast the casting here (notice the "diversity" as well)
It's part of the reason why 70s movies felt more real in many ways.
The casting of average women like in Licorice Pizza feels authentic to the time period.

Attached: Compare and Contrast.jpg (1950x642, 114.02K)

That woman is absolutely gorgeous

ugly people should be aborted alongside those who have serious disabilities
Being ugly is a curse. Its a deception. Its believing you're the same as everyone but actually not and a slow torturous realisation that people dont wanna be around you.
t. uggo

Probably not. I watched a b movie once by accident and it was a really strange experience seeing esthetically unpleasant people in a movie. Film is a visual medium, there's no room for ugliness.

Ugly cope, you just want the characters to be relatable.
Also
>asking a question like...? then answering it
Peak reddit, go back you ugly retarded piece of shit

Should ugly people be allowed on Any Forums?

there goes all the users

ESL moment

>Ugly cope, you just want the characters to be relatable.
characters being believable is the whole fucking point you incel. 95% of people are not good looking.

Stay mad uggo
>95% of people are not good looking
Kek by definition 49% of people are above average looking you fucking retard

above average good looking

Actually it does lol
If you're above average intelligence, you're smart
If you're above average height you're tall
If you're above average in looks, you're good looking.
In your case, if you're below average intelligence, you're retarded.

incels need people to be good looking, which is ironic because they themselves are ugly
they also have stupid high standards for women that they could never even hope to reach themselves. its all part of the condition.
the 2/10 meme exists for a reason

Attached: gotta_have_standards.jpg (345x337, 29.98K)

>sematics fag
99.9% of women don't look remotely like the woman in OPs pic you fucktard

Bros who don't look like that... we lost

Not arguing about op's picture retard, arguing about good looks in general.

True and based. I say instead of calling those examples ugly, just say interesting, because that's what they are as opposed to the other examples.
>relatable.
Retard not knowing they're retarded.

jfc the autism