“Rich, privileged, white people.”

“Rich, privileged, white people.”

That’s an actual line from this scene

Attached: FCAC6A2B-CFDC-49E1-B14E-9BAA1B4F4C52.jpg (1200x800, 39.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2021-02-10/melbourne-couple-allegedly-kept-woman-as-slave-court/13142102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god the seethe is soooo goood, i wanted to see the movie crash and burn so bad and it's happening

Yeah, someone else already said that. You couldn't even complain first about a line from a movie that made you pitch shit.

whats the context? Is it a passing remark or some kind of lecture?

haha white niggas seething, y'all the minority now

The context is state sponsored racial propaganda

She's pissed with corrupt politicians in Gotham because they killed her Mom and friend.
And then proceeds to kiss Batman.

Why is that manlet dressed in shinny leather?

Neither. I feel like an old man given the number of times I've explained it in this very thread probably by the same OP.

Selina's Slavic friend is abused by the mayor, he then steals her passport so she can't leave the country. The mayor then has Falcone have a dirty cop kill the chick. Selina goes and talks to Batman and she complains that everyone cares about privileged, white men getting an outpouring of attention and sympathy when they die (from the Riddler) but people like her friend are completely ignored. It's important to remember that one of these guys who died beat her friend and kept her as a sex slave. Another would later have her killed.

After she steals money from Penguin, Batman confronts her about it and she remarks that he's probably came from money and that she's stealing because it's owed to her because the rich, white, privileged people who have corrupted the city by getting in bed with the mob don't need it.

Attached: 1643310245655.webm (320x568, 1.1M)

>privileged, white men
>Falcone (Italian)

the shitskin jealous seethe never ends.

Yeah. Of course they wouldn't put that line in the trailer, otherwise it would've derailed all the momentum and left the movie with a bunch of hate baggage. They even know people will respond negatively to it, yet they hide it from marketing and put it in anyways lol

>i have daddy issues
all she needs to say next time

>woman talking
Parley with my government says that I will be taxed to death to sponsor them, but I draw the line at having to listen to them.

To the Batman..
They say it's the Whites that have all the might
But it is actually I, who schemes out of sight
Don't dare name me, or I cry and I strike
Who am I? Well of course I am a .......

Attached: channer.jpg (900x600, 60.11K)

is she wrong?

>she can't leave the country
>third world shitter is trying to get out of USA

My suspension of disbelief ends at the billionaire in bat costume fighting crimes.

So she's talking about Democrats then.

that's okay. I'm sure the black community will make this movie a success.

This is how people keep immigrants in perpetual servant and sex slave roles. They take all identifying information from them and then keep them off the grid. How else do you think human trafficking of Russian sluts into America works? Or all those Flips stuck in the UAE because their Muslim bosses took away their passports?

abc.net.au/news/2021-02-10/melbourne-couple-allegedly-kept-woman-as-slave-court/13142102

This made me diamonds

Do rich black people don't exist?

She will be miserable to the point of suicidal in 5-10 years. Whoever thought tolerating stuff like this was a good idea is a retard among retards.

cope

Attached: 1646249402656.webm (576x1024, 952.91K)

How am I coping and how aren't you just posting more proof that this shit got out of hand?