How did DC go from this to 3 flops in a row?

>No china
>Rated R
>Almost every journalists against it
>Still makes 1 billion

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 116.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/110058647/#110059589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Go to see The Batman
>Theater is almost empty
>Get to the Joker reveal scene
>The few people there gasp when they hear it
>Theater finally gets alive
>Everyone gets silent when they see it isn't Joaquin
>Some guy says "is that the Phoenix Joker?"
>The new Joker starts laughing
>Everyone starts laughing
>Get BvS Luthor "ding ding ding" flashback where the whole theater laughed
>Leave the theater
>It's fucking empty

Attached: joaquin phoenix joker norma rodaje.jpg (2220x2960, 1.14M)

Why do some people think box office receipts are a valid indicator of the quality of a film?

Do you really think studios give a shit about the quality of a movie?

Joker isn't a comic movie, it's low rent taxi driver with a cape skin to appeal to kids. As is, it's at least better than their other stuff which is grasping at the heels of Marvelshit.

The three assholes on the train had it coming. No one else Joker killed deserved it.

i can give you the answer you seek, but i don't feel like it so i'm not gonna

Attached: d53d55effc9b67bcb5d9842402593797250f22c7f5eb516fa9ca7bd16a826fb.jpg (657x527, 49.81K)

You again, faggot? How many times will I need to remind you?

Attached: 1568584666771.jpg (1311x7568, 1.34M)

Arthur Fleck was never going to be the Batman nemesis The Joker, he's just nothing like that character (outside of clown makeup). But someone else around Bruce's age who's a legit psycho/sadist finds the Fleck thing hilarious and builds a Joker persona around it, that could work.

Maybe because Arthur Fleck is a real character and could be a real person instead of a crazy comic book villain?

They tried to do the same with Riddler, and they turned him into a Any Forums user, that makes streams to his followers.
No, this is not a joke. The Riddler is a Any Forums user. His followers are Any Forums users. And the evil Any Forums users are trying to kill a brave black woman mayor

desuarchive.org/co/thread/110058647/#110059589
why do you post on Any Forums?

>open joker thread
>some letterboxd faggot needs to let everyone know they’ve seen taxi driver
every time.

I don't know that's not me. I won't say Joker is a bad movie or that people shpuldn't like or connect with it. But the character of Arthur Fleck is simply nothing like the Batman villain The Joker. If the movie were titled anything else no one would see it as a comic book movie because it really isn't. It's a mental health emotional drama that's branded as a comic movie because otherwise audiences these days would totally ignore it. That's not a slam on the film, it's a slam in the shit state of the movie industry.

Not my image. Stole it from another guy on a Riddler thread.

this film tapped into the Indian market

>Maybe because Arthur Fleck is a real character and could be a real person instead of a crazy comic book villain?

Exactly. The Joker is a crazy comic book villain who laughs all the time because he delights so much in the horror and mayhem he causes. He's not a depressed antisocial loner with a nervous tick that makes him a target of ridicule till he snaps in public. They're simply completely different characters in every way except costume.

you have the same posting style every single time that image is posted with that fn
go back to Any Forums or go to the gym and then post here you failed "man"

>you have the same posting style
What? Are you losing your mind or something, retard? Take your meds.

>Disneyshill is losing his mind already
>go to the gym and then post here you failed "man"
Absolute projection.

>can't even try to fit in
yup it's a Any Forums tranny

>That's not a slam on the film, it's a slam in the shit state of the movie industry.
you have to understand the Any Forums tourist mindset
any "slam" related to anything for their capeshit is a "slam" on the movie
they're genuine scum