Jesuschrist

his acting was fucking terrible, holy shit. People were laughing a lot during his interrogation scene. The fuck Dano? What did they do to you, pal? Was he trying to copy Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor?

Attached: 1644365524230.jpg (1200x800, 60.77K)

This can't be right

>his superpower is uh… riddles… yeah
DC is so embarrassing lmao

This. Thanos literally took out half the universe with a snap of his fingers. What does this guy do? Make Batman concentrate for a minute?

How is the interrogation scene?

Pretty kino.

It starts off with Riddler talking about Bruce Wayne in such a way that you think he's figured out that Batman is Bruce. Then eventually he says he hates Wayne because him and the other orphans at the orphanage he stayed at were forgotten as the orphanage burned down the same day that the Waynes were killed. Then Riddler confides in Batman, talking about how he was inspired him and that he knows Batman's mask is the real person, and he has felt that same way ever since he started wearing a mask. How he feels no shame about who he is and that he can be someone else when he's wearing a mask. Then he mentions how happy he is that Batman came to see him (because he thinks Batman figured out the final clue that Bruce isn't even aware of), and is glad that they'll be able to both hole up in Arkham and watch the plan in safety and celebrate. Riddler thinking that Batman would break him out after everything was over. When Batman rebuffs him he gets incredibly mad and then realizes that Batman didn't figure out/find the final riddle. That's when Bruce starts punching the glass asking "WHAT DID YOU DO?" And Riddler teases him as not being as smart as he thought before starting to sing Ave Maria until Batman storms off knowing that he's got to find the final riddle and solve it since the Riddler's plan seems to be time sensitive.

Why did he make so much weird sounds? WOOO EEEHH HEEEE the fuck dude?

I miss Heat Legend bros

>source: just trust me dude

I watched the movie last night, nigger.

>kino
>lots of dumb screaming and window bashing
>fucker starts singing ave maria
So bad

t.damage control shill

It's real

>get overpaid to act in some schlock capeshit
>put in the minimum to finish your trade job
>walk away after they cut the check
He did everything right

>UH YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE… BECAUSE YOU JUST DO!!!!!!!!!
kek, no. nice larps tho.

Attached: tickets.jpg (1080x1436, 246.35K)

In that leaked scene with Koeghan they both sound 14

anyone could make that in MS paint 2004. my little sister could make that and she’s a retard.

it came out today in some theatres retard

I saw it yesterday.

Attached: PXL_20220302_001204502.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

He is literally me

I've watched it too. I can confirm.

I could show you pictures of Chuck Norris riding a velociraptor. That doesn’t mean it’s real.

Fuck, you waited for a countdown for THAT SHIT?

Since it was a fan preview they didn't have any trailers.

What's with the fetish gimp mask?

I loved the movie but I just wasn't feeling this guy. He wasn't good. Paul Dano is great but he would have been great as what the riddler is, which is an intelectual narcissist. Instead they decided the riddler should be a retard.

It's a climate mask from the US army. He uses it so that doppelgangers can easily pretend to be him later as they will be able to acquire the same outfit. This is explicitly explained in the money and not just conjecture.

unplanned, apparently Dano just showed up to the readthrough wearing it and continued wearing it whenever he showed up on the set. he claimed it was for a breathing problem but no one really believes him.

>he went to the cinema and paid money to watch capeshit

Attached: 24525623466.png (354x536, 214.9K)

I had a great time with my gf.

But it could have been anything **like a Mike Myers mask**

Right? Like, how do you compete with wiping out half the universe? Smaller stakes, with a serial killer? Fucking lame. Purple man is literally the greatest antagonist of all time, and, yes, this IS a hill I will die on

DC had Darkseid and a chad Batman, but we needed another reboot for some reason. Now we have 17 Batmans

Ben Affleck is a drunkard that is being killed off in the Flash movie.

Don't be so hard on yourself Paul, I'm sure you did great