Any Forums is the villain

They made Any Forums the villain of The Batman...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's next? Redditor Joker for the sequel? Poison Ivy is a vegan TikToker?

Attached: The-Batman-2022s-The-Riddler-in-an-all-green-look-with-a-mask.jpg (1440x1920, 137.61K)

Classic.

Frankly, I'm just happy to be included

From what board(s) ?

>Says the cuckold

so what he do? he kill people?

Apparently Paul Dano is terrible in this movie. That sucks. At least we still have Penguin

ironically enough dano is possibly a 4channer

Paul Dano was the best part of the movie

Rob certainly is. You don't discover Death Grips in 2013 unless you've seen some shit

No board in specific, but it's clearly /k/ or Any Forums.

Why'd they give him a gimp mask?
Is Paul Dano that ugly?
What about the old bowler hat?

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

It's a military extreme cold climate environment mask. They picked this out specifically so that it would be easy for him to obtain, but also the people who pose as him in the third act that go on a mass shooting.

Wtf but batman is just a polak

The dude was literally an incel, they even took the day of retribution meme from Elliot Rodger. I was unironically rooting for him in the end.

And yes, there is a post on the Any Forums website that says what the mask is and where to get one (military surplus stores).

>HE WAS A LE INCEL, CHUD

Shut the fuck up, tranny. He never once was motivated for any reason other than to kill people who were corrupting the city. He doesn't even kill a single woman.

>so what he do? he kill people?

Riddler's like a PG-13 Jigsaw, but he specifically recruits message board losers to execute the final part of his plan

He posted racial crime statistics

Are you retarded? They literally based him on the incel stereotype that normies believe in. I'm not saying it's accurate, but that's what normies think an incel is.

The only person off-site that I've seen him referred to as an incel was ResetEra when the spoilers came out a week ago and then were posted here.

>unless you've seen some shit
Footage
o
o
t
a
g
e

Idk who that is. Point is that they made him into some loser with le mental illness who had no gf but mixed it up with Jon Doe from Seven.

How would you know Resetera referred to him as an incel unless you browsed Resetera tranny?