Middle/upper-middle class black americans get discriminated by other blacks for "acting like white people"

>middle/upper-middle class black americans get discriminated by other blacks for "acting like white people"
but why?

Attached: 1652447031391.jpg (392x392, 30.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7sxTnWeQ8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost as if black people have played a leading role in keeping black people down

To be honest I feel sorry for them. The problem with the blacks in the US is mainly a class/cultural problem and not a racial one.

As a rich black person, I do not experience this because I do not associate with poor black people.

Attached: 8C7FF22F-C3E8-4978-A7C7-67EF506B8676.png (604x634, 468.12K)

it's because of people luke this class divisions are a real thing, what have the billionaire black people or politicians like obama have made to change things for the black race?

blacks unironically are ngmi

Middle class americans are retarded
They look down on poor people as if they were any better

maybe ghetto trash shouldn't take pride in selling drugs and shooting each other?

I dont quite know what black culture in the US is like, but polynesians and abos have a problem where you're supposed to share everything with your friends and family until you go broke.
so if you're wealthy and not sharing you're acting white

Bonitinha
Post more

because you can only become wealthy and black if you become an uncle tom

Yea, class divisions are real, but it's not like this is a race thing. Rich whites don't mingle with poor whites, rich indians don't mingle with poor indians, rich asians don't mingle with poor asians. The thing is, it's not that they are poor indians/whites/asians, it's that they are poor.

The only real division has always been class; race/religion/gender wars are all a facade. I can trust people of other races, genders, religions, ai cant trust poor people. Money is all the matters in society sadly.

Attached: DDFCBC88-9D12-41BC-BD7F-0B5E7DD936D3.jpg (640x640, 82.2K)

you think they do? that's only the thugs pal
tell me how i know you've never interacted with someone from a poor class in your life

I'm rich and black and I hate white people.

Attached: C2C61AA6-8FF6-4DDB-923D-C719A934043A.jpg (2800x2800, 855.2K)

That doesn't really happen. Poor blacks like to blame everyone for their shortcomings. These are the people who are raised with some victim mentality.

that seems to be the entirety of black "culture" actually (worldwide)

tall poppy syndrome, it kind of happens in australia to a lesser extent because we are the poor white trash of asia descended from convicts

nafri trash do the same thing here. also im poor but i don't behave like a subhuman

Do you really that your world views from Any Forums?

race divisions are also real pal
if that wasn't the case then how is it that the white people on average have higher standards of living than black people on average? or than latinos? or than indigenous americans?

Part of it is that many wealthier black people speak General American more than AAVE, so they sound "white."

You're a subhuman then
Imagine being a native italian and poor

What the hell is your excuse?

>if that wasn't the case then how is it that the white people on average have higher standards of living than black people on average?
You never learned about colonialism?
For a long time the only bourgeoisie in the world were europeans(including jews obviously)

>black "culture"
oh you're just a dumb racist ok got it
lol why you think they "behave like a subhuman"? what pushed them to behave like that? huh? the system is against them, you might be poor but compared to those others you still have it better

thats what you tell yourself

why do you think gangsta rap became popular in the 90s?
hip hop was possibly the dorkiest genre behind new wave until N.W.A. showed up

granpa was a retard and burned millions. then my mother married another retard that went 200k under. wages are trash so i only have 5k in my bank account

a lot of blacks get stuck in a cycle of poor parenting and thug culture, yes the government could intervene but we shouldn't simply accept them for who they are and put them on a pedestal - they are genetically predisposed to more disruptive behaviour too.

Crabs in a bucket mentality. The black community has a seriously intense case of it. They quite literally associate "acting like a normal productive human being" as "being white."

that's exactly what i mean, genius, it's all connected, this has always been a thing
youtu.be/q7sxTnWeQ8s

because they are violent low iq savages muh system is pure cope

It's fine. I treat lower class blacks poorly. It's their fault racism exist.

I'm Asian so I don't understand the Black experience but I'm guessing that this doesn't really happen. It sounds like what white people say about Black people. It's like how white people try to distort the Asian American experience

The equivalent is thirdies (like Mexicans, Poles) moving to a first world country and picking up some of the behaviors from civilized people. You just don't fit in anymore.

capitalism
you accept that they are disadvantaged and are trapped in this cycle yet you still say we should "put them on a pedestal" and that "they are genetically predisposed to more disruptive behaviour"
do you realize the hypocrisy and the irony?

all i have to do is to tell the truth for you to show your true colors
racism

Oh, it really, really happens. Please don't buy into modern leftist retcon. I went to a nearly all black elementary school and any kid that attempted to dress properly or do well was tormented like blood cells swarming a parasite. As the token white I just kind of sat on the sidelines and observed all this. I asked my parents to pull me from that school, that's how bad it was. I could feel myself turning into a trashbag wigger.

Attached: 6bb.jpg (1488x715, 85.78K)