Tony we need to talk about money

>Tony we need to talk about money.

Attached: carmela-soprano-main.jpg (854x480, 58.84K)

Is Carmela the best female character in television history?

Eyy I'm crimin 'ere

Money? We need to talk about you shnooking up with dat priest finook. Yeah.

should i buy REITs like carmella?

I have had two wet dreams about carmela

Just two?

I dunno why Ton cheats Carm is sexy as fuck.
Nice massive ass & I love that smile-sneer she does.

If Tony died at the end, do think he's secret bank accounts etc would of kept her going, or was he not on top of it?

I think the point of showing Pussy's widow giving out food samples was to show that could happen to any mob wife

Tony's only recourse in that department is to trust other mobsters to give Carmela her due, which they of course would not and just steal the money. Same goes for his lawyer.

Depends on a lot of factors. I highly doubt Tony had life insurance. I don't have life insurance but from what I heard they need a lot of personal info on you.

Ideally the house would already be paid off, Carmella can sell the house, buy a much more modest but still nice house. With two kids who are already old enough to be out of the house I don't imagine her life would be all too expensive either.

Those nails hnnnnnghhhh

>Same goes for his lawyer.
Let me guess, because he was a jew?

Her face is like an old dancer's foot.

No, because he was crooked and could have taken the money just as easily as the other mobsters since it isn't like anyone was reporting any of that money to the IRS.

BIRD FEEDER

45k from the bird feeder

carmela is so hot, bros

Attached: the-sopranos-quotes-2.jpg (1000x750, 136.27K)

Bird

God I love having control of money over women.

is the word

>Carmela we need to talk about PULP

Attached: Tropicana-Pure-Premium-Orange-Juice-The-Sopranos[1].jpg (1280x800, 203.17K)

because she's a pain in the ass to deal with and you're not having sex with her way more often than you are

>I don't imagine her life would be all too expensive either.
Yeah the clothes, cars, jewelry and non stop restaurant food must be pretty cheap.

Tony is incapable of giving or receiving genuine love and needs validation through sex

"Monsignor Jughead" always makes me laugh.

Seems to be outperforming the broad market, if you can get in a diversified REIT without any fees it might be worth considering as part of a well-diversified portfolio

Attached: reit.png (953x443, 30.23K)

CARMELLA SHUT THE DOOOOOR

bird feedah listen to you you sound demented