Ridley Scott

How is he still the GOAT after all these years???

Attached: Sin-título-2IG-1500x2122.jpg (1500x2122, 587.77K)

Supposedly had little creative input apart from directing the first two episodes

who is the audience of this

Attached: soy.jpg (746x462, 95.38K)

Attached: 1645159729685.webm (1172x720, 2.75M)

Attached: 1644779237594.webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

Attached: scream-at-trump-through-their-vaginas.jpg (960x960, 122.49K)

Attached: Motherland-Fort-Salem-header-image.jpg (1200x675, 141.87K)

Attached: birds-of-prey-black-canary.gif (498x277, 1.38M)

Attached: 1645746719743.webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

Such a shame. She's got nice tits, but when she screams she looks like a member of the Klump family from Nutty Professor.

Leaches.

Please don't cancel this.

literally fucking why? what could women possibly have to be upset about? life is so fucking hilariously easy for them everything is just given to them simply for existing
why are they all so fucking angry???

Is it worth watching? Only has a 7.5 on imdb which is low for a series. I remember the trailer generating a fair bit of hype a couple of years ago but haven't head anything about it since.

Attached: no-nooo.gif (454x338, 1.8M)

>Mom said it's my turn!

It's a series built on intersectional feminism and afrofuturism.

It's the future, a pair of androids birth and raise a group of multicultural mutts. The male android is named Father, he's black and metrosexual behaving like space Carlton, he's a cuck and a service droid but represents the afrofuturism ideal of the subservient black male replacing white men by erasing past history. To accomplish this they have to go to another planet in this case.

The woman is a flat chested white woman with a dyke haircut who is secretly a war machine who fights by screaming. This covers the intersectional feminism.

The rest of the series is "religion bad!" but wait! Some of the characters not murdered by screamdyke are religious too! So that... somehow is an endorsement of religion...?

Shills can't defend the show and fully embrace their cuckoldry. Thus when it's criticized they retreat to one of several non-defenses attacking whoever is criticizing it rather than the argument as they're completely incapable of defending the shit show.

Also the CGI is garbage.

Attached: 1644075447133.webm (720x360, 2.86M)

I got bored with if after a few episodes. It could have worked if they had a village of androids instead of just two of them in mud huts. Also, human group with the crusader aesthetics are pure cringe.

>female superpower to kill without using physical force like men.
so women basically want the power to kill you with nagging?

Filtered

Attached: _20220228_022845.jpg (1080x595, 63.21K)

I’ve hated most of the characters and storylines in this show but still watching because a friend said to, so I’ve had many eye roll moments. That said, the episode last week was kinda fucking cool. Hallucinations/body horror with Paul and his mom, Marcus and the bottomless pit/vampire, and the little Android Chucky murder spree. Hell even Father’s rebuilt Android or whatever the fuck that is has my attention, and I have a feeling the giant flying serpent still has more to do