Has your cunt ever endured such a seering verbal assault ?

Has your cunt ever endured such a seering verbal assault ?

Attached: 1652435399875.jpg (1440x1177, 502.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/162727752/#162730144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

syrupbros....it's over

imagine pissing off the Souf Koreans

biggest fake-chad of all time, you. your saving grace is that deep down you admit it.

what did you say

What did the leaf do

lol

your teeth get blown out if you go on this way, you should know better who you talk to "Pekka"

This thread won't change my mind.
You tortured my conscious and raped my soul. You permanently damaged my life.
Now thanks to you, I'll be despising Canada until the day I die. Vive la Quebec

Ill make sure every last french canadian joins me in exterminating yoy piss-skinned mini-dicked 140cm race of feminized queers

it was probably a Quebecoid that pissed you off
they're just rude like that

>Least schizo korean poster

Ill strangle you with your fathers intestines if you post here again, obnoxious whore
He was forced ro live around whites and was emasculated daily for a decade

Squid gamer moment

We need to kill all of them

Do you guys think the response was warranted? I was just playing a goof :(

Attached: 1652438300489.jpg (1440x1089, 321.54K)

yeah thats sort of a cunty response. but he still overreacted, of course

Unfathomably rude on your part, why did you feel the urge to ridicule him? This is Any Forums, not Any Forums

actually i changed my mind. knowing how upset he got makes the reply very funny in retrospect

Most hardest leaf
Germanics don't get sarcasm.

Sarcasm kills
Ridicule kills
Schadenfreude kills

We are better than this, user

what did you do to this squid gamer to cause such hatred?

:c okay master yodel I'm sorry I didn't didn't to be so rude.

Attached: Yogurt.jpg (360x450, 37.72K)

Thank you for understanding, Any Forumsbro

Didn't mean to stupid phone !
I was just trying to be funny :,c

no, the korean poster was lightly mocked. he felt the leaf was making fun of a gap in his knowledge, and had a meltdown. in fact, the leaf post could just be taken as a funny scenario he was throwing out there (imagine if you were an accidental millionare from a penny hahaha) instead of specifically mocking the koean. the korean had his ego hurt and needs to rebuild it now, his own fault

>the korean poster was lightly mocked
He was brutally ridiculed, his very soul was attacked

>imagine if you were an accidental millionare from a penny hahaha
Wholesome chuckle hehehehe

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg (750x1000, 110.82K)

Honestly asians should learn to handle some bants.
No need to be so serious all the time.

Attached: nyt jysähti amatsu ichiha.webm (592x1280, 535.78K)

I had to do it. It had to be done. Now the blood is on your hand.

Attached: 20220513_194844.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

based

Was the anal rape they white guys gave you physical or mental?

Why would you hurt one of if not the only souvenir of your great canadian adventure :)
I unironically had sex with a Korean femboy hehe.

Sorry. I'm not into whatever the shitty rainbow-colored cross flag country out of nowhere in the pile of snow upside north. They speak stupid irrelevant languages that I'm not interested in. Maybe some Somalian nigger or Arabic terrorist Santa Claus will be knocking on your door and looking through your window and sneak into your house through the chimney and anal rape you.

We speak English here the most important language don't act like you don't remember Kim. Never met a Somali in my life, have met dozens of Koreans tho

and they couldn't rape a fly haha.
>Based army calling for Jung to come home to Korea.

Attached: 1652440016033.jpg (1440x761, 144.29K)

I wasn't talking to you dirty little Canadian murderer.

I'm not a murderer !

Did you quiver every time a white guy entered the room looking like he could snap your embarrassingly spine in half one-handed?

embarrassingly short spine*

Isn't Korea barking at its master's best friend?

Yes, you are. You are in charge of exterminating billions of indigenous people who are the rightful owners of Canada. And the word Canada comes from indigenous people. Imagine making your kids sing O Canada every single morning. What a ruthless murderer.

Okay stop now I'm blushing here!!

thoroughly based until he assulted my head of state. death to korea

Those natives are disgusted by passive aggressive feminized queers who gets his world voews from twitter cum slurpers

I shouldn't have left. I could've been the Canadian Cho Seung-Hui. I could've been the Ontario Tech shooter. I could've killed thousands of shameless Canadians. Now that I'm here, I'll never even think of taking a single step on Canadian soil. I tore down all my Roots Canada shirts.
Instead, I'll be hunting all the filthy Canadians who pay a visit to Korea. I'll lock them in my basement and feed them with my urine.

The only one drinking urine is korea women who are in the same room as white men

You mind your own business. The Somalian Santa Claus is defecating through your chimney.

Urinating on korean women is my business

I'm on the SK side. SKbro if you're here show yourself so I can say nice words to you.

I literally posted this before I finished reading the thread lmao SKbro what's up how you doing

The furfag incel pajeet siding with the no self-esteem gook? Color me SHOCKED

>Color me SHOCKED
Yeah Any Forums, color her SHOCKED

This is my first post on Any Forums in months. You misunderstand my intentions, I will take the side of everyone against the eternal leaf

You are not that interesting. This is a war between me and filthy Canadians. There's no space for all you irrelevant shitholes out of nowhere.

john was in canada two years ago, posting here with a leaf flag about the oil company stole his passport and all kinds of other inane schizo nonsense

WTF is that ?????
저게 설명좀 해봐라 태극기 새끼들아

뭔일임?
설명좀 해봐 태극기에 먹칠하지말고;;;

I'm not him. I never worked for an oil company. I've never even been to Alberta. And he's not schizo at all.

(You)
>Youre schizophrenic aswell as a socially inept embarrassment?
>We've all seen you and felt the stench of your body odor, pajeet. And fucking not one white will stand for a streetshitter mentioning a word about canadiams without having your cow shit eating head caved in
Post hand snownigger. Bet you have dirt under your nails.

Attached: post hand.png (596x792, 510.84K)

You, sir, are FAT

>snowniggers
Based. It's good to learn a new English expression day by day. Fuck the snowniggers.

>wop hand
embarrassing
desuarchive.org/int/thread/162727752/#162730144

Shut the fuck up and speak in English bitchass cunt

Also thank you for copying my post after reporting it, you quivering wet pussy

I'm 85kg, Hanz. Here's a longer shot for perspective

I normally use it for Nordics because of their pride in their "viking" history - who were genuinely as bad any other pirates of history and held back Europe by 200 years. The irony is that Finland doesn't even have that to be proud of, they have nothing historical to be proud of LOL.
Their greatest achievement was "winning" the Winter War against the USSR. They literally lost it though and had to concede territory. They then tried to go round two with the USSR when Germany was balls deep in Russia AND LOST AGAIN HAHAHAAHAH

>wop hand
Your hand would literally be the same colour as mine if your cunt got more than 23 minutes of sun per year.
>report
Lol not me, I suspect the Chang (Canada)

Attached: agehhwwqg.png (600x804, 320.72K)

>walltext of assbleed
You really are the streetshitter

I know you have worse English than India, but that's really not a lot of words mate.

Attached: Finnish_areas_ceded_in_1940.png (619x800, 26.38K)

Why are the Koreans in this thread mad?

Attached: thumb_crop_resize.jpeg-16.jpg (800x1000, 78.4K)

>SIIIIR! SAIIIIIIR! MY ENGLIGHER IS THE MORER BETTER THAN YOU WHITE MAN! EVROPA SHOCKED HINDUSTANI ROCKS!!!
do you think i give a shit about english as long as the shitskin comprehends my insults?

>do you think i give a shit about english
She writes in English.

Why do snowniggers pay 2 shit? Imagine having a dispenser of toilet paper right next to the toilet. And you even have to pay to buy a ticket which let you inside the stall. No wonder why Somalian Santa clauses are defecating through your chimney.

This is a gotcha in the mind of a rajeesh
They need help, dont they?

>No wonder why Somalian Santa clauses are defecating through your chimney.

Attached: images (2).jpg (252x200, 11.46K)

Holy fuck why dont you insult our window shapes for the real heavy hitting burns