In Indian films Muslims are always the bad guys

youtu.be/33-CQdPHyjw

Why is this?

Attached: 1651867300396.jpg (1600x2398, 215.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0
youtube.com/watch?v=RIfB1LI79OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fthVOicnuQM
youtube.com/watch?v=M7oNP84sTSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are not we have plenty of movies where hindus are the bad guys. It's Christians who get away by being side characters.

I admire brown Asian women but they belong with brown Asian men

Post more like her.

Not true in KGF, one of the bad guys is named Andrews who always carrys a cross with him and dangles it in front of his victims before killing them while the main character's sidekick is his Muslim guardian from childhood.

Andrews looks based and high T. He's farthest from what you usually imagine Christians to be like.

Attached: 9654730eedf00cce3bbf5574a7285be3.jpg (736x920, 122.27K)

SEX SEX SEX

I want to sexo the pajeeta

This is actually the average Indian Christian

>I want Indian gf
the thread

Why do you care about Indian films tho?

Yummy

I'm Afghan. Muhammad Ghori is a national hero for us but is shown as a villain in India.

I watch them. There's an innocence about them
no post modern crap

what else were you expecting retard?

Men are masculine women are feminine what's not to like?

Good cinematography, choreography, music and storylines.

Attached: 29.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Well duh it's like expecting the Chinese to portray Genghis Khan as a hero

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0

If Ghori was a Afghan, why are Pakis naming their missiles Ghori?

in real life as well

Canada Kumar is unfit to be Prithviraj.

pan-Asian masculinists actually do see him as a hero.

They are releasing it in multiple languages lmao. Wonder how it does here in south India. Hope atleast the dubbing is good and not cringy.

Hmmm, interesting.

Prithviraj isn't very popular in Southern popculture.

You lads love marvel
Gods are replaced by actors

I know, I live in South India.

Purana/Itihasa -> marvel
Upanishad -> matrix

youtube.com/watch?v=RIfB1LI79OQ

We left Dyaus long ago. He is renamed/reinvented around 4000 years ago.

I really enjoyed this film not sure why it got so much shit. Wasn't meant to be deep or anything.

I hated it at the time because all the actors were blue eyed northern Europeans, many Scots and Irish.
Then I learned the ancient Greek heroes had blond hair and blue eyes

Depends on the hype honestly. Max hype=max profits, personally I haven't seen any fim except Avengers endgame, I didn't get it tho.

Attached: MCU-Films-1.jpg (1200x1200, 166.87K)

>In Indian films bad guys are always the bad guys
FTFY

I enjoyed it until I realised it was a replacement for something

Who is this girl? Asking for a friend.

By the way the movie seems pretty epic, what's the story about?

>MY RELIGION IS JUST LIKE POP CULTURINO

Attached: (you).png (801x1011, 101.89K)

Attached: 1564359160202.jpg (1024x652, 191.43K)

no. pop culturino is like my religion.

this is beards old and needs updating

youtube.com/watch?v=fthVOicnuQM

1193, during the Battles of Tarain between Indians and Afghans. The first battle the Afghans lost and the Prithviraj spared Muhammad Ghori, in the second the Afghans won and captured Delhi and executed Prithivraj.

Turning point for both Indians and Afghans. For Indians it is seen as a massive tragedy, and for Afghans, it's literally the start of their national identity. Ghori is the national hero of Afghanistan.

our Tom has some Sri Lankan ancestry

Because they're the villains of real life

Does he? I thought he was a white nationalist or something.

he is a nationalist.
nationalism means you love cultures, including your own and try to preserve them

FOR THE LOVE OF VISHNU WHATS HER INSTA

tea boy
youtube.com/watch?v=M7oNP84sTSU

Wow, seems really interesting. Didn't know the Afghan and Indian fought each other. I will watch it

That was just the first time either. Maratha-Afghan Wars, Mughal-Afghan Wars, Sikh-Afghan Wars and even the Anglo Afghan Wars was fought by Punjabi divisions.

Kino

This

If Afghanistan was once formidable enough to threaten India in power, why is Afghanistan it such a shithole today?

empires rise and fall.

SOVL.
We need to convince the indians to team up with the ugandans to make the most batshit insane action movies.

>Prithviraj
Didn't he get btfo'ed by muslims?

Yea that's why the muzzies are the bad guys. It's one of those cope films.

The end of Afghanistan's formidability comes with the arrival of the Sikhs. The Sikhs defeated Afghans and pushed them beyond the Khyber Pass taking massive amounts of Afghan territory with them which never rejoined Afghanistan even today (Pashtunistan is in Pakistan). The Sikhs were defeated by the East India Company which integrated the territories and armies of the Sikh Empire and waged another war in Afghanistan completely locking them out of the sea in 1878.

For the next 60 years, Afghanistan remained a landlocked nation that was completely cut off by British India. Then when British India split into Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Afghans thought they would get their lost territory back, but the newly created state of Pakistan still cockblocked them entirely. Pakistan waged brief war in Afghanistan. In fact the hatred was so extreme that in 1956, only one country refused to recognise the existence of Pakistan and that was not India but Afghanistan.

From the 1950s to 1970s Afghanistan and Pakistan fought each other. Then in 1979, the Soviet Union encouraged by India to create a joint USSR-India-Afghanistan front against American ally Pakistan, invaded Afghanistan. You know how it goes on from here.

>It's one of those cope films.
he will die in the end. where's the cope in that?

He won't die. He will become angel and they will show him talking to modi in 2022

Like pic related

Attached: file.png (300x400, 138.45K)

For Pakistanis the war in Afghanistan was a battle for their existence. Had the Soviet invasion succeeded Delhi and Moscow would've had joint military bases in Afghanistan and would eventually invade Pakistan from both sides, ending its existence entirely. But unfortunately, the Russians weren't as competent as we thought especially after Americans got involved. American armaments began flowing into Afghanistan through Pakistan.

>modi in Saudi
are you a paki or an indian k2a?