Just watched Tron Legacy

Wow

Attached: wow.jpg (1200x758, 107.81K)

why can't I live in this universe god damn I was born in arkansas of all places wtf. Why can't I live in the tron world and watch movies about arkansas instead wtf

Where is my olivia wilde short hair sci fi gf

Where is my light bike and my light suit

Where is daft punk playing background music to my entire life

What the fuck bros why even live

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpeg.jpg (397x376, 129.75K)

Attached: q.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

More like this please

Based

Attached: 1646071934431.webm (1920x888, 1.86M)

Attached: quo.webm (1280x720, 859.93K)

this is so gay
keep your fashwave trendy shit away from this movie

Attached: quorra bts.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

I watch it every other night before bed. Fuck didn't but this movie is kino

Attached: quorra (1).webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

don't kid yourself
you would be instantly derezzed the moment you entered the grid

He cute

AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 67.68K)

Kino. Based is for niggers

nah nigga you gay

Attached: emma-roberts-white-dress-to-announce-pregnancy.jpg (1442x1442, 394.01K)

Attached: quorra (2).webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

Attached: quorra (3).webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Geez chill out kiddo, Tron Legacy is ok, but if you really like it, then go and check Tron Uprising, now that's a cool story, too bad there's only one season. Quorra makes a cameo in one good chapter.

Tron uprising was trash. What are you talking about?

If you want to watch normal cartoons, then its got to be Chris Colorado for an actually great story.

Same reaction I had.

>copy
>paste
>quorra's for everyone

Coming right up sir

Based/kino

Why is she still hot but not as hot as she is in the movie. God has scammed us

checkd

Ok I lied earlier I didn't even watch the movie I just watched a bunch of scenes on youtube I will watch it tomorrow. I only found this movie from some other user, otherwise I remember seeing the previews in 2010 I think and not giving a shit back then, I don't know shit about tron and I even used to make fun of it but now I am sorry for my sins against the creator I am also getting a motorcycle and a picture of quorra to hold dear

Also I just realized something, I think the whole message behind this movie or one of the main themes I guess is that perfection is impossible and it's always right in front of you.... I mean he literally says that. Its just funny though because the plot itself and the characters are the direct opposite of that. It is the classic perfect hero plot, only the setting is different. They are perfect characters (physically, as well as mentally, even despite their problems). I mean I hate to bring le nazis back into it like everything else but CLU reminded me of hitler so much, its obvious they took inspiration from that just like so many other stock villains. However our heroes look like what the nazis would consider perfect humans, all straight hair, white people, fuck now that I think of it there was maybe like 2 non whites in the whole movie. Maybe 4 I don't know but still. It was 2010. Lmao how did they get away with it

:( we will find our quorras

ahem NIGGER.

Attached: quorra.jpeg.jpg (1601x679, 39.9K)