YT PPL BAD

YT PPL BAD

Attached: FCC104C2-3679-4AE8-AC2B-B6A72C9ABFA9.jpg (1175x1763, 357.24K)

She's right tho,

nah, its the space dothrakis bad, wipipo wise

But they're wholesome.

Attached: Foundation.S01E01.The.Emperors.Peace.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-CasStudio.mkv_snapshot_00.35.16_[2022.01.20_21.47.45].jpg (1920x960, 1.04M)

BOOHOO POOR WHITE PEOPLE

I'm so fucking sick of affirmative action.

but whyte people are le bad, i mean look at russia

dropped this after the first 2 episodes.

Lee Pace, his android nanny, and Jared Harris are the only good parts of the show

Yet another loved IP that fans had waited for ages to see adapted, wasted because they were too up their own ass to actually care about the source material and just wanted to make more wokeshit. Now actual fans of the books will have to wait 20 more year before anyone tries again. That's why the "hur, just don't watch it" morons don't get it: it's not about just ignoring it. It throws away an opportunity. Capeshit aside, things like this only get adapted once a generation, if that.

It’s not just that the casting and the entire allegory of the plot are woke, it’s that 75% of the show is wasted on YA fiction combined with the worst seasons of Game of Thrones

UR NGR tho

Attached: eggplant.jpg (300x168, 5.58K)

Well, that too, but it could be said that is a symptom of the blind devotion to trying to make wokeshit. They are so focused on it that they don't bother to hire any real talent and the result is poorly written poorly acted, poorly directed drivel because they forgot to worry about it actually being watchable. Historically that is why propaganda always feels so cringe to watch; it's too narrowly focused on forced messages that it forgets to entertain and engage the viewer.

Does this ever get on track with the books or does it just continue to turn into a completely different story?

To be fair, the source material doesn't lend itself to a movie or series adaptation. I realized that when watching the first few episodes of this show and realizing that a lot of the changes made were made for that reason.

>for me, it's Apple's Brave New World

I get that and an anthology set of films might have been the best approach, with a new cast for each. And that is a hard sell is Hollywood. That aside, though, it could have been substantially better if the makers weren't up their asses and focused on the wrong priorities. LOTR films are an example of "unfilmable" being figured out, if not 100% accurately, in a very pleasant and entertaining way.

Also what the fuck is up with all the religious shit in this adaptation?

I'm about 3/4th through book 2 and the only religious shit is framed as an opiate of the masses the protagonists use to manipulate the population. This show seems to be trying to ass kissing unironically religious people.

The show takes itself too seriously, but they're not doing anything interesting or epic. You're constantly reminded that this or that was probably an important moment in the books you haven't read. Actors are all very good, but there's no soul.

>YT PPL BAD
i didn't get that message.
I did get that they didn't care about casting some ugly negros.

>single-handedly ruins your show

Attached: 1638192863729.jpg (1284x856, 718.8K)

They hit that message pretty hard by the last episode, where Hari reveals that the foundation is actually people, and civilization will be preserved through the power of diversity, as opposed to the white male genetic dynasty that rules over oppressed POCs and will die out because of a lack of diversity

Go home

And?
:/