Its been 3 days since I've seen Jack Packard on the hit youtube teledrama Red Letter Media. Are the rumours true?

Its been 3 days since I've seen Jack Packard on the hit youtube teledrama Red Letter Media. Are the rumours true?

Attached: file.png (640x345, 312.56K)

The silence is deafening.

Mike still has family in Ukraine, give him time to proccess.

Yes. Jack is, in fact, bald. And an alcoholic.

theyre all so tired... maybe Jay still has some energy...it took them 3 months to do another BotW and it sucked ass. At least it didnt have Josh. But still. Im worried, rlm bros,

soberAIDS seems more energetic and cheerful. Im happy for him and wish him well in sobriety.
Unlike pic related who is only entertaining wasted and wounded.

Attached: 1640964752332.png (430x537, 225.32K)

They are aware, hoping the recent hires for the writers room can revitalize them.

>botw
>some random generic genre film i won't remember the name of in an hour
>nothing funny because it was chosen at random
>just coldly nit picking a plot I dont give a shit about interminably
Never make it through a botw in one go without being so bored I do something else

You don't like bad movies? Don't you have friends you get high and watch bad movies with? It's fun!

Some are just boringly bad -generic-, stuff like the incredible bulk are the good ones

aidsmoby is an unbearable faggot and so are you for making a thread about him. kill yourself.

Has anyone seen Jack's DND show with that pc master race fedora guy? I remember the escapist dying but somehow rebounding once again entirely due to the fedora guy of course.

Attached: Zero_Punctuation.jpg (1200x675, 36.33K)

The best ones are black spine because they're basically weird YouTube videos

why you gotta be a hater bro

Rich evans is my favorite BOTW critic

I find him shallow and pedantic.

He looks like Moby and he is a faggot. Hence his nickname.

They're mainly to have on as background noise while doing work or something

I don’t really understand people that do this. It works with something like a game show where you don’t have to follow anything for more than 20 seconds. With something like BOTW it’s all talking and all about specific parts of a film. If you have it as background noise you won’t take anything in or get anything from it. May as well just put some music on at that point.

He insists upon himself

>If you have it as background noise you won’t take anything in or get anything from it
What a bizarre concern. Are you sure you're awake, user?

I find him profound and pelagic.

Ok we get it, you say that in every rlm thread you dense motherfucker, nobody gives a shit