Thank You For Smoking

Why does this movie make Any Forums so mad?

Attached: tyfs.jpg (1000x1460, 133.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss0jLHvMO20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoking is based

Millenials and zoomers hate smoking

this is the first time I've seen this movie mentioned on Any Forums in 8 years

I watched this the other day. It was really good.
I watched it because I was thinking of In the Company of Men lately, which also starred Aaron Eckhart. Good movie even better than Thank You For Smoking. This guy is a good actor.

I just finished watching Lord of War an hour ago which is kinda like Thank You For Smoking, but with guns instead. And Nick Cage isn't charismatic and nice like Eckhart.

no one even smokes in the movie

But they all smoke weed and vape

In the Company of Men is really fun. She never left.

Half of the people I know that are close to my age vape.
t. Zoomer

this. and it's a good movie. no idea why eckhart's career didn't skyrocket after it.

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 12. I'm 31 now and I vape 35mg/ml nic salts

Attached: VAPE.jpg (1375x775, 86.79K)

i've literally never seen this on Any Forums, i assumed it was too highbrow kino for this shithole.

>And Nick Cage isn't charismatic and nice like Eckhart.

to be fair, cage's character yuri orlov is not meant to be nice or charismatic he's a tongue-in-cheek black comedy take of a black market businessman of eastern yuro origins and cage did a great job.

>And Nick Cage isn't charismatic and nice like Eckhart.
By the way, I was talking about the characters in the movie.

He's aggressive and a pain to work with apparently. He said so himself too.

In the vein of Thank you for smoking, up next on my to watch list is Up in the Air

it's not exactly a highbrow movie.

I remember enjoying Up in the Air, but I haven't thought about it in a decade.

What are you talking about I love this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ss0jLHvMO20

for this place it is. the only time we get a decent thread about decent movies is when enough people have coincidentally fapped already and are ready to look at threads that aren't coombait.

>thank you for smoking
>not coombait
have you seen the shota?

Coomer here, go on.

Because it shows how movies are just commercials, propaganda and products to be sold. No art, message or story to tell really.

you're supposed to make a thread and then samefag it on your phone until people start talking about it retard

I've made a thread about it before but it didnt get any responses

it's a very smart and fun film. like the scene where the kid asks what makes America the greatest country in the world and instead of going into a rant Sorkinesque rant about what's wrong with the US, Eckharts character plainly says "the endless appeals system"