What's with the hexagon on saturn?

what's with the hexagon on saturn?

Attached: PIA20513_-_Basking_in_Light.jpg (1024x1024, 71.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/astronomers-think-they-figured-out-how-saturn-s-giant-hexagonal-storm-could-have-formed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit wrong board

dunno but it was literally made for America

Built for BBC

French territory

>He doesn't know

Well let us know what they say because now I’m curious

just bee yourself

Black cube cult

Like tilt axis and shit bro

It’s confidential, please stop discussing other planets topography

Regards, Interplanetary Travel Union

Unstable vortex streets caused by smaller storms, make a pinching effect in several areas that cause the corners of the shape. It can happen on Jupiter too but it's far more unstable and fades quickly.

Imagine actually believing scientists' explanation for this

it's not real you dumb fuck

>it's not real you dumb fuck

Attached: istockphoto-145240999-612x612.jpg (582x612, 51.62K)

God ran out of polygons.

It looks like computer model rather than a photo.

giant bees

Guys you really should not open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious — stop. The rest will just not see it.

Too late to say that. Once you set foot in rabbit hole it's freefall on and on

that is where i shitpost from

Jews, satan, saturn, all adds up in the end

rightful finnish clay

Today a printout of this thread was placed on the desk of a very important person. The administration is under control, so all your information is already there. You are given a few days, after which the case will go forward. Think if not about yourself, then about your loved ones. It will be too late afterwards. It is better to stop and close the discussion.

It was just a joke man, r...right?

Attached: BCH_xJPCAAAnI2k.jpg (600x450, 41.3K)

Father of the Jews

yeah mate must be the jews putting hexagons on the planets hey

we only discuss earth on this board, when there are foreign countries on saturn then we can discuss saturn

>Jews
I must be on a list since a long time ago

egregoroi

>he doesn't know

Anyway, kiddos, soon your mothers will be crying. The case has come under the personal control of people you've never even heard of. Do you find it strange that these people are paying so much attention to you insignificant internet worms? It is very simple, you have inadvertently stepped into the zone, where you get only with the personal permission of competent people. Their interests are so high that your destruction is seen as the most sensible step. These people have started wars, assassinated presidents, blown up entire cities when their interests are threatened. Why am I telling you this? These people have instructed me to warn you. The important thing for you in my message is that you still have time to stop, but you're running out of time. Finish it.

Ok chill

gas tides HNG

Sure. Do take your meds >though

sciencealert.com/astronomers-think-they-figured-out-how-saturn-s-giant-hexagonal-storm-could-have-formed

fake and gay

Attached: RDT_20220513_1051159185273274158428375.png (750x799, 497.14K)

It must not be known. Watch out for late night knocks.

that's where baal/SATan/saturn or whatever god jews worship live
and unironically, that's why instead of simbolizing their nation with a menorah they use an hexagram, part of an hexagon, associated with black cubes.
like the tefilim they use on their heads.
most jews may not even know the hexagram becomes a jewish symbol because of the occultism ties of salomon with egypt

>he lacks the knowledge

Attached: 2335586.jpg (600x590, 34.13K)

Attached: 1639014466114.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Not even mememing but this
After I started looking into this nothing feels quite right anymore

>(OP)
>Guys you really should not open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious — stop. The rest will just not see it.

Attached: 1629687707676.png (680x677, 319.38K)

I don't feel so good after reading this thread bros...

Hmhm yes as if we could threaten their interests
Stfu

Home to a bee god.

Attached: bee hive 465645.jpg (850x477, 834.23K)

His name? Guido Macconi.