Kevin Feige Confirms Doctor Strange Is The "Anchor" Of The MCU

STRANGEBROS, WE WON

Attached: Strange.png (725x687, 549.95K)

>Marvelshit
I don't care about this fucking crap

It makes sense though, him and Wanda seem like the most OP characters in the MCU.

Cared enough to post, chud

>Kevin Feige says the next movie is important ahead of movie's release

I've never seen shills so threatened.

Attached: images.jpg (729x1080, 76.98K)

ZERO

HYPE

That just means he'll be a woke jobber, used to make other, more marginalized heroes look better.

Normalbros... It's over...

I thought captain marvel was suppose to be the new face of the MCU? You think they're backpaddling on the m-she-u-ing of the MCU? I mean literally no one watched female hawkeye show which should tell them the all female route isn't a sound plan for success.

who cares? fuck capeshit

Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel were always meant to be the new trinity of the MCU replacing Iron Man, Captain America and Thor respectively. Feige talked about Strange being the "new Iron Man" all the way back in 2016.

Since Chadwick Boseman passed away they seem to have bumped up Falcon to his spot as the new Captain America, both literally and metaphorically.

KEK
Looks like they are back-peddling on Captain Cunt.

Attached: 1575539157849.jpg (630x773, 418.05K)

By what we are going to see this to pass them time before Dr Strange. If DC finally made a good movie we will check it out

Attached: capeshitbros.png (747x924, 1.5M)

This, marvelshit is mcdonald while upcoming batman kino is 5 star restaurant.

>By what we are going to see this to pass them time
Anyone speak ESL?

Then why'd they make him an idiot in Spider-Man: No Way Home?

yes sirs he saying DC may be redeemed

GOOD MORNING SIRS

I'd like to back peddle into her ass desu

Why is this a thread wtf does this even mean

He wasn't. He just got got.

>Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel were always meant to be the new trinity of the MCU
Cap. You just made that up. It was always Captain Marvel being setup as the face.

he's the last white man left

lol wut?

Don't mistake your seething for reality.

no?

Yes it was. They and Brie herself were all rubbing it in peoples face how Captain Wahman was going to be the face of the MCU and if you had a problem with it you were a toxic male.

there are more than ever though

>Yes it was. They and Brie herself were all rubbing it in peoples face how Captain Wahman was going to be the face of the MCU and if you had a problem with it you were a toxic male.

Attached: 1626564551539.jpg (1200x800, 176.6K)

It means Doctor Strange is the new Iron Man

Meds.

there's more to life than computers user

Is this in the same universe as Joker?

this deus ex machina is the anchor we need to spin this out forever

His character powers are so ridiculous and grounded by nothing. Wizards are impossible to do.

Mouse shills out at full force trying to deny something that happened just the other day never gets old.

No.

He's the only other illuminati member (until professor x shows up) so it makes sense.
They're all kind of mentor/leader type people.

Attached: New_Avengers_Illuminati_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (600x904, 132.3K)

I came to this thread expecting brie posting, not some discussion about marvel like some faggot.

>>>/reddit/
At best for your narrative she is being set up as a Thor replacement

Mouse shills have short memories.