She's going to take over the Rachel Maddow slot on MSNBC. Are you looking forward to her new show?

She's going to take over the Rachel Maddow slot on MSNBC. Are you looking forward to her new show?

Attached: YbJz8mmOnkp7UOGQ3nBGxqUCS0jNkWf4jiLaQsTfwpg.jpg (1920x1080, 165.42K)

hoping to see some cleavage from the show

let me circle round back to that

looks like a tranny, please tell me this is political tribalism

She set ginger woman back 1,000,000 steps in terms of attractiveness. Her ugliness combined with her utter retardation caused all ginger women to become more ugly. The ginger chain is only as strong as it's weakest link

what i would say is: experts will tell you it is forecasted for an improvement in ratings and you will see that for yourself if you look at the nielsen data.

ok, go ahead.

Yes, I like Jen Psaki unlike that blonde bitch Trump had.

she was probably hot like 20 years ago
those saggy wrinkled boobers probably arent great

When did the usa get so miserable? Fuck even when Jimmy Carter was unpopular people still were mostly happy.

is she preggo?

Yeah but le culture war so these incels are lusting over a goblin, pretty sad

beaners all the way down. how many times I have to tell Any Forums this

mommy milkers

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 38.39K)

don't a bunch of blondes that used to work in the trump admin now work at fox? doesn't dana perino, w.'s former press secretary, have her own show?

why?

I think Reagan followed by Clinton broke them

Don’t I know it. I grew up in California and I’m still here. Blacks at least gave us gangster rap and riots.

jen on blue team blonde on red team

she's not a real redhead. the hair and eyebrows? all dye.

Conan looks like THAT now?!?!?!

it’s not, she’s hot you’re just gay bro

Jews.

What's with her intentionally being the most inflammatory bitchy cunt possible at every moment?

incel