I saw it yesterday, ask me anything about it and I'll answer

I saw it yesterday, ask me anything about it and I'll answer.

Attached: The_Batman_(film)_poster.jpg (253x387, 45.51K)

is there interracial sex in it either implied or explicit?

is coffee good for you ?

Unfortunately not, they just kiss but there was good chemistry between them.

That's not a question about the movie!

Its boring ?

Describe Paul Dano's performance in one word

Is it good?

Just fucking recount the plot, Chud. I wanna know about the first two acts. I already all about the third act.

Not at all, the action scenes are great and the chase sequence is fantastic (the one in the trailer where the car comes out of a huge explosions and you see him walking upside down). The sounds of the Batmobile are insane. The hand to hand fights are all filmed really well, you can see the action unlike with Nolan and the CGI bullcrap of Snyder.

Overacted

Very, it's honestly become my favorite Batman movie for several reasons.

Zero hype

Was batman in it

Did you enjoy it

There's hype, but there's also been 12 Batman films in the past 20 years, so it's hard to get excited when another one comes down the pipe.

Give us the rundown on the synopsis

>Batman is already stablished in the city and people know about him, it's not another origin story
>movie opens up with Riddler killing the mayor on halloween. He kills more important politicians and cops as the movie goes on and leaves envelopes with clues directed to the Batman
>Batman and Gordon already know and trust each other, and team up to figure what the hell is going on
>They realize the entire structure of the city and police are corrupt to the core. They start working to figure out how deep it goes while also trying to catch Riddler
>Batman gets involved with Catwoman after seeing her working as a waitress for the penguin and they help each other throughout the movie
I'm shit at these types of things, that's the gist of it but I'm probably forgetting half of it. The plot is very dense, in a good way

>Overacted
Not classy Dano!

Is the joker actor any good, I can't get over his thick as fuck accent and I don't think hearing joker speak like that is gonna persuade me.

He appears VERY briefly and you can only see his face through a small glass pane from his Arkham cell, and not very well.

I could see some scars on the sides of his mouth like Ledger's. I also suspect the gang Batman beats at the beginning (the one from the first trailer) are from some kinda Joker gang because they looked like clowns if I'm not mistaken.

Dunno about the actors accent but didn't notice any when he talked. He was very soft spoken and sounded young. Ok laugh. He gives a little talk to the riddler after his plan fails and tells him a riddle, can't remember how it went but the answer was "friends" very obviously implying that they'll team up. No word on how he got there, Batman doesn't mention him.

Are you a chick? Why do you watch capeshit?

There are also a lot of references to the comics in this one. Long Halloween, The Man Who Laughs, Year Zero (new 52). Martha's maiden name is Arkham instead of Kane. Probably more stuff that I'm forgetting.

How would you say Robert PAttinson is compared to the other takes on Batman?