Say, uh, Mr. Fring, was it. Can I just say? Your chicken is absolutely delicious, sir. On par with my Wife's cooking...

>Say, uh, Mr. Fring, was it. Can I just say? Your chicken is absolutely delicious, sir. On par with my Wife's cooking, but don't tell her that. Anyway, I understand that "Los Pollos Hermanos", "The Chicken Brothers" refers to you and a late friend of yours. Real close pals, you and him. Terrible, really, how people can die without having seen their dream to completion. Now there is one little thing... you see, these details tend to bother me. We tried searching through the death records of Mexico and every South American country... and found nothing. Now, that's probably nothing to be concerned about but these little details just nag at me. Oh... and uh... one more thing.. What do you know about the Salamanca family, Mr. Fring?

Attached: ColumboPonder.png (780x438, 443.2K)

>I believe I have to right for an attorney while talking to the police Mr. Columbo.

I've been noticing a lot of Colombo shit recommended to me recently on Youtube. What gives? Also, where can I watch it?

tubi

stop being such a zoom zoom and learn how to pirate

>We tried searching through the death records of Mexico and every South American country... and found nothing.
You searched thru every country in South America? I find that hard to believe. Still, these countries are very poor and probably lose their records all the time.
Glad you liked the chicken. Send my compliments to your wife.

Try again. I'm a millennial. There's no fucking way people are seeding 50 year old TV shows, man.

Attached: 0b6.jpg (631x630, 122.34K)

>Oh sure, sure. We can talk with an attorney present if you want, I just figured I would talk to you off the record. Surely a business man such as yourself had to have encountered the Mexican Cartel while you were in the country, given their grip on the region. You see, I'm working on a case that spans from here to New Mexico and I was hoping you could elucidate me on what I may be up against here. I'm not exactly up to date on the goings on of the group and my wife tells me that business owners like yourself are targeted down there. By the way, can you tell me what seasoning you use for when you toss the chicken? Fantastic flavors.

Attached: image_2022-03-01_161820.png (819x1024, 901.32K)

>Try again. I'm a millennial
you're as dumb as a zoomer regardless
>There's no fucking way people are seeding 50 year old TV shows, man.
wrong

Mr Colombo, I am deeply humbled by your love for the Los Pollos Hermanos chicken brand. A hero of the nation is always welcome at Los Pollos Hermanos.

Now, my dear partner you say? He was brutally slain as a declared political dissident under the Pinochet regime. This is also the reason why my records are difficult to find, keep researching and I can guarantee you will find it. And the Salamanca family? Excuse me, I am afraid that I am not familiar with them.

Now, enjoy your meal.

Attached: FD8C8FD3-0F3E-450E-B518-B8E568ADE0F3.jpg (308x207, 8.54K)

retard

good posts man, keep it up
love me some columboposting

I already exercised my right for an attorney. I have nothing more to say

>deleting your embarrassing typo, while trying to call me dumb
Top fucking kek. Alright Mr. 'dumb as a regardless' where can I find Colombo?

same place where you could find it for the past decade

Alright, found it.

Haha, all also Los Pollos Hermanos secrets, Mr Columbo.

Now, when I moved to Mexico to begin my drug emp- I mean, my restaurant chain, the Mexican Cartel required and demanded tribute. Their extortion racket was what made me to finally move to America, the land of the free, where business owners would not have to fear the strength of common criminals.

Aside from that, I had no dealings with them, and as you probably know, I am a faithful donator to the DEA.

Attached: 18B95537-09F8-4364-B8CE-8F88C882CCC2.jpg (362x398, 20.29K)

>Yes, Yes, I understand. I'm sure a savvy businessman like yourself is fully aware of your legal rights. I mean, really, a Chicken Restaurant owner who also runs an Industrial Laundromat... talk about diversification.

Attached: image_2022-03-01_162553.png (563x418, 232.47K)

TODD AND HIS BUDDIES TOOK TURNS ON MY CORNHOLE MR. COLUMBO!
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
IT WAS MR. WHITE'S FAULT!
HE GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND'S SON THE SHITS!
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Attached: maxbitchdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.07K)

Gus wouldn't slip up like that

An opportunity not taken is a course of profit missed, i am certain an intelligent man like yourself should understand.

Attached: 234374AC-CD73-45E2-876E-5AF681D799B1.png (258x387, 113.75K)

so be it then, you pig.
i will slaughter you like the worthless wetback-dog you are, do you actually think folk like you have the right to a fair trial in a country as great as the US of A?
you had your chance to confess, and soon enough youll wish you did, ill bury you in the same muddy pit i buried that fucking whore wife of mine all those years ago.

Attached: 1615374156936.png (573x531, 909.93K)

really depends which season/episode we're talking about he quickly went from genius criminal mastermind to complete retard really fast