I suck dick like a pro, and love the feeling of cum in my ass, but I have relationships with women, I'm not gay

I suck dick like a pro, and love the feeling of cum in my ass, but I have relationships with women, I'm not gay

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9.55K)

why are 80% of black guys on the down low?

When I was a teenager this married black dude used to pay for hotels just to fuck me and complain about his wife every Thursday

were you a hot sexy white twink?

You people need help. The bible could lead you on a good path if you start now, before it's too late.

This guy is gay but is it gay to have sex with women and relations with men?

You think Jes didn't fool around?

>smash sluts, love bros
uh...based?

Attached: 4206063327_3a12690363_b.jpg (1024x680, 171.7K)

I love fat white asses on effeminate twinks/twunks. I feel like my fetish for them is just my conscious doing it's part to reverse the effects of white supremacy or something. I do it for my people.

Yeah :(

u wot

>You people need help
i asked him a simple question; was he a sexy, hot, lithe and nubile white twink? what's wrong with that?

They're not really gay. They're just extremely sexually impulsive and will pretty much stick their big dicks in any hole on a body that looks somewhat feminine or submissive, especially if it's a hole on a white body. White tranny, white bio women, white sissy, or white femboy, it doesn't really matter to the mind of a negro beast when his blood is hot.

The bible is full of stories of filling animals in a boat and egyptian sorcerers turning sticks into snakes? What's that gonna do to stop twinks from getting buttfucked?

you think you're clever but you just explained that they're loose cannons not fit for society

U guys are getting real lazy lately lol

idk, having relationships with women is pretty gay

yakuboid propaganda

Attached: 1644336921760.png (640x954, 267.59K)

Imagine the mental gymnastics going on in the noggin when you're balls deep in a man's asshole and playing with his balls and still thinking you're not gay

a lack of father figures combined with an abundance of mother figures resulting in effeminate juveniles that are then prayed upon by a homosexual adult negro population. this in turn results in 1) more homosexuals and b) a need to prove their masculinity which combined results in more abuse of younger negroid males and more violence between the males. they then are so intent of proving they arent gay that they knock up some hood trash but bail on any inkling of a relationship because they are, once again, gay. it's a vicious cycle that clearly the white man is behind.

natural athletes, let me tell you

Based /not gay/ nigga

Attached: 1641646890045.png (375x523, 341.94K)

This doesn't add up. A lack of father figures and an abundance of mother figures in my life has resulted in me wanting to get reverse gangbanged by a bunch of big-titted lactating MILFs, giving me 100% of their attention in pleasuring me. At least 4 of them or so. I call it "mommy heaven." Well anyway, that's just me.

The sexual abuse at a young age is the important factor of generating any homosexual, user. Simple fact of the matter is you have kids who are not being shown how to be a respectable man and instead only have abusers as their sole masculine influences they will come to believe that abusing is the best way to be masculine.