TRAINING DAY prequel is happening

They're going to get Denzel's kid to play young Alonzo, won't they?

Attached: 2022.png (722x642, 331.13K)

Did we need this?

No, we didn't
can't wait for more anti-white garbo cashgrabs from Hollyjew

It should have been about how Roger went from a narcotics cop to becoming a drug kingpin with dreams of retiring in the Philippines. This sounds like Rodney King shit.

Attached: training-day-04[1].jpg (1280x546, 52.65K)

If there is even 10% chance that it will be as good as Training Day, then it's worth trying.

Why are so many movies being announced with the California tax credit thing? Is there some new incentive to keep movie making in LA?

Substantial amount of film infrastructure, crew, and equipment already there, weather is good enough to film year round, and apparently some studios like Netflix just outright liked working in California more than Georgia.

His kid can't act

I'm hoping that it's a sign that more and more productions are being made independently outside of the hollywood system, and this is an attempt to undo that.
But my inner cynicism says that it's just a marketing tool to keep a supply of young, attractive wannabe actors hanging around la, ready to be exploited

Georgia is a disgusting moist shithole where you can barely fucking breathe outside even in fucking December when it’s 106 degrees outside and max humidity, and you’re likely to get fucking stabbed anywhere you go or have dumbass rednecks who still think duck dynasty is cool and have decals of it on their trucks walking around gawking at you with their remaining teeth dangling out of their gaping cock holster.

Dont be delusional
Cali paying for this crap means its "fuck the police, fuck white people, blm" bullshit propaganda

If that's the case, shouldn't it be called: TRAINING DAY: DAY OF THE PEACEFUL PROTEST

>I ordered my Oscar an hour ago

Attached: 97b276b0616e4454ae0a5ed5fbcc2ddd.jpg (355x200, 7.73K)

Now that would be absolute kino, and we could see how the The Three Wise Men rose to power.

You guys already got your Training Day tv series and it flopped: HARD

>day of the riot
its gonna be shit

did you see training day? the only morally good character was played by ethan hawke who is white. all the ethnic people were criminals.

>they are gonna recton he being a motherfucker shaddy cop into it's white people fault at the police office and whites in general
calling it, fuck off and see you in hell fucking kikes

We didn't need it but we deserve it

It's also where libshit writers want to live

You're just fat

but alonzo was played by denzel
what?
did you even watch the movie?

Bill Paxton died on the set of Training Day.

>I'm his lunch bro
What did he mean by this?

Finally we can kern more about the training day universe, and how he met his wife or why his football career didnt take off, how exciting for the wikipedia moderaters

LMAO I didn't watch that liberal propaganda bullshit, I want something pre-woke era spirited like the original Training Day.

Smiley was a good cholo though, he could have killed Ethan's character in cold blood but he let him live. Even the bloods at the end gave Ethan respect and a pass.

The South is objectively hell on earth; it is humid and hot in the summers and fall, but fucking cold and rainy in the winter.

He's good.