Dasha's reviews are in and it does NOT look good

Dasha's reviews are in and it does NOT look good.

>It’s a shallow, outrage-baiting movie out to shock but not much else. Disappointingly, the director and co-writer is supersmart switched-on Dasha Nekrasova, an actor who plays Kendall’s press adviser Comfrey in Succession and co-hosts the Red Scare podcast.

theguardian.com/film/2022/mar/01/the-scary-of-sixty-first-review-jeffrey-epstein-conspiracy

Attached: 2022-03-01 17_41_32-The Scary of Sixty-First review – outrage-baiting Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy chi.png (633x630, 384.3K)

>smart
Nah, that’s the Armenian. This one is a vocal fry intellectual larper.

>supersmart switched-on Dasha

Reminder that the donators to the Canada convoy are now public record but not who Glisane Maxwell's clients were.

I lost my virginity to a girl named Dasha. She wasn't even black and had big tits.

just because Glisane Maxwell is a piece of shit, doesnt mean that the canadian convy is better

Attached: 404700154315407360.png (812x812, 294.43K)

Boys, how do I get a supersmart switched-on gf?

dont care. just dont come to r/redscarepod we dont want any ugly smelly racist boys there. thanks

i.e. redpilled

Reminder that Alec Baldwin was set up, the shooting happened the same day that the Ghislaine Maxwell trial started, and it was a message to everyone that they don't need to kill you to get to you.

The amount of obvious Any Forums crossover there is insane.

Any Forums is reddit, we know

the convoy donators aren't literally everyone involved in the globohomo scheme like maxwell's clients

bros is it true you get nudes if i become a tier 5 patreon?

lol didn't this frumpy cunt get nude for a pajeet film

I don’t know what connotations “redpilled” carries, but she’s just a snarky, moody bitch who talks about current events. Unsurprising though that such a menial image translates to “super smart and switched on”.

Didn't this movie come out last year? Also, what's the appeal of this podcast for a white heterosexual male who hates nagging bitches and isn't interested in politics?

Absolutely nothing.

M O L E

you will never be famous hahahahahahahahahahaha

the "men" who listen to red scare do so because they love them some heckin politicorinos from city folk

The chin mole really bothers me

As long as your legal name isn't Adam.

Realistically, how many bodies?

>enslaving and raping children is equal to honking a truck horn
the left everybody

Whoever wrote this watched RLM

>finally find a niche subreddit to be up to date with relatively sane online culture
>in 2 years it turns out that they're a bunch of Any Forumstards and redditors
fuck my life

nick mullen referenced her as a traitor on yesterday's ep does this confirm she cheated on adam?

>finally find a niche subreddit to be up to date with relatively sane online culture
>it's a lefty female podcast
just make the transition already, bro