Untitled

Attached: ramsay_pasta.png (767x431, 252.86K)

pasta
nice and hot

beautiful, wholesome, rustic Italian pasta

what's your fav pasta bros?
for me, its tagliatelle

they're noodles

rustic

>fav pasta
Do europoors really? It's just boiled dough

well it's cheap and they're poor

>wata
>heat
>pasta, nice and fresh
>oil, in
>stops the pasta from sticking
>knife, sharp

SCHWING SCHWING SCHWING

I used to be a spaghetti man but I think tagliatelle wins when it comes to saucier pastas.

and what ornate dishes do americans dine on in their McMansions?

all Italian food is garbage

IT'S FUCKING ROAR

The heat of the rice cooks the egg!

we are rich where it matters
culture, ethics, discipline, companionship
don't seethe, you'll get there

Attached: file.png (297x309, 17.57K)

I made some time ago caca gogo last year and it was really good.

lobster mac n cheese

I went to his restaurant once and bloody hellfire, what an awful fucking experience. I ordered the risotto and when it arrived (after 1 hour) it was literally a bowl of fucking water. Just water. I complained to Ramsay himself and he assured me that the bowl was just to dip my fingers in before the meal, and I was incredibly embarrassed but we still had to wait another 2 fucking hours for my risotto to come. It came and it was alright, but then we ordered a desert afterwards (chocolate mousse cake) and when Ramsay brought it over it had a big bite out of it and Gordon had chocolate crumbs around his lips. I confronted him about it and he began nervously laughing and said he had to go the bathroom. We could clearly see him sneaking out of the window into his car, so I followed him into the parking lot to see what the fuck was going on. He was crying alone in his car going on about how sorry he was, and said a bad review could ruin him. He kept saying how "Hungy hungy" he was and that the mousse looked "real munchy good". I said it was okay because he clearly was on something, and so we turned back to the restaurant to finish our meal. As soon as we turned our back to him, he began to bash the back of my wife's head in. She was knocked out cold. I franatically began to call an ambulance as Gordon began fleeing towards the nearby treeline, on all fours.

Spaghetti
Snap in half
Water
Boiled
Spaghetti
In
Oil
IN
Sauce
IN
Pepper
IN
Boil
Drain
Plate
Serve
Beautiful
The most amazing.. the most WONDERFUL.. plate of your every day simple Italian food. Just add in some garlic bread and it really brings it all together for a nice.. RUSTIC meal.
Perfection.
Look AT that..

>Oil
>IN

now we're talking