Why did she get more hate for fucking a guy than a literal murderer, criminal, drug lord?

Why did she get more hate for fucking a guy than a literal murderer, criminal, drug lord?

Attached: T5B_-_Skyler.jpg (360x450, 24.25K)

Woman bad

She made a commitment in the eyes of the lord and broke it for nothing, atleast Walter made money for the family and most of his killings was self defense

Skylar just reminds everyone of their mom who was a bit of a cunt growing up.

looks like an old slampig.

Virgins projecting their insecurities.

Imagine having a wife that cheats on you and fakes having a mental illness just to get away from you.

Too good at acting

Because it was more vindictive and toxic than a guy murdering drug dealers. She basically proved to Walt that he was right to be insecure about his masculinity and success in life because his own wife really didn't care that much for the marriage.

the real question is why did a literal murderer, criminal, drug lord look like a basedboy?

Walt never cheated on her

Making and selling drugs is a modern man made law. But adultery breaks the 10 commandments which are the laws of god

women are property. when a horse bucks, you break it. meanwhile walt is out here trying to secure a fortune for his family. ungrateful cunt.

It wasn't because of that.
People didn't like her because she sucked the fun and entertainment out of the show. Anytime you saw her on screen you knew you were in store for a boring scene of her crying or whining about something. That isn't her fault as an actress, the writers literally just used her character to fill time and the audience noticed it.

Holy based

Attached: 1642698565643.png (203x54, 1.31K)

so the audience could identify with him

This but unironically.

Because she is annoying and also every bad aspect of my mother

Self insert for sois

Because she's ugly

Based. She also smoked whilst pregnant, like a whore cunt

It's a lot better to murder subhumans(drug dealers and junkies) than it is to cheat on your spouse

>muh coomandments
Murder breaks it as well, you trad larper

I would rather my wife LiTerAlLy murder somebody and sell drugs than fuck another man, cuckold weirdo.

This, especially when your spouse is using his last year alive to make you as rich as possible after his death

Yes. Minus your whiny estrogen supplemented tone.

Attached: 1646006544057.webm (550x310, 1.87M)

I am so tired of seeing these threads.

she fucked ted

Attached: Breaking Bad 2.png (771x552, 141.98K)

because men, especially the low value men of Any Forums, seethe impotently over the fact that women see them for the garbage that they are.

>Commandments sudenly dont include murdering people and being a greedy fucker
You incels only see want you want, as always

junkies aren't people