The prestige

I can't decide whether this is the biggest piece of shit of all time or an absolute masterpiece

What did you think of it?

Attached: 51wILNNX2VL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 19.51K)

That's exactly how I feel about it

I think it's so good that you want to be mad about it. Probably the greatest movie to never be named alongside the commonly cited "greatest movies."

7/10 very entertaining

Kino, one of dolans best

Everyone was an extreme cunt to each other over some petty magic tricks.1uppers are pathetic.

Why not just keep the clones and make an army of wolverines

It's brilliant and it still haunts me today.
The only problem with the movie is the disappearance of Gerald Root. He's a near-perfect clone of Angier and that concept itself confounds how the rest of the movie supposedly plays out since we never know how his story ends. He just humiliates Angier and disappears

Top 10 movie for me. Nolan's best it's not even funny.

Would be 10/10 if ugly shit actress ScarJo was replaced with Emily Blunt

>dude, clones and twin, lmao
Shit.

>dude, a shark eating
>Jaws is shit lol
Low effort, brainlet

>shark exist and actually do bite people
>same as clones bullshit
Kys shill.

on second watch this is absolute masterpiece
same with Inception

>point flew over the brainlets head
Okay then

watched it last year and I've already forgotten most of it. Like with most Nolan films they're hollow

it's a typical Nolan movie:
absolute retarded piece of shit cleverly disguised as a smart movie with clever plot twists.
it may be Nolan's best, as it can take even 3 viewings to finally realize it's garbage.

awful drek
the pretentiousness of either Bale or Jackman alone is enough to sink a picture, if they are not balanced out by the addition of some grounded actors.
You put the two of them together and nothing can save the flick. The two of them are so busy preening aand honing their craft that they neglect to carry the show.
I'll say it agian: wretched garbage

10/10 insanely rewatchable

If you hate on this movie then trust me you need to leave this board cause your opinion on movies is worthless. Nolan is one of the greatest directors of our time. His work elevates Cinema to a pure artform. Im not even fucking joking.

>watches movie 3 times
>calls it garbage

dude, do you even read your posts before you solve the captcha?

Shitty garbage movies are stuff you turn off halfway through, do a 360 and walk away, or stuff you have no desire to see again. Like this one time when I watched the Heartbreak Kid. I wanted to not only kill Ben Stiller, but myself after. it was that bad. I've pledged never to watch it again.