Kek what a babe

Wearing ultra sheer pantyhose 24/7

kwab

BBC pounding her unwilling Jew pussy

raped by a pack of feral niggers

the nanny

hopefully they won't reboot it.

Marrying Dr Shiva Ayyadurai?

Are we sure it wasn't a roleplay set up by her husband? Is there any evidence that it actually happened from the police?

nigger rape

it probably *was* a cuck session that got out of hand

Cucking her husband so hard he turned gay.

Being a sexy jewess

interracial gang rape and "Mista Sheffield!"

baberaham

People keep saying it was a gang, but it was only two guys and one robbed the house while the other raped two women and kept the husband tied up. I don't believe this story at all.

I rewatched the series at the start of the year and once I was through also a couple of cast interviews and things like that.
Fran Drescher said many times a reboot would only be possible if they had not made the last season, because once Fran and Maxwell got married the biggest underlying tension spanning through the whole series was released and people lost interest.
She also said that there really is no angle to approach the subject matter because by now all the kids are grown up and would have left the Sheffield's house.

She was preparing a Broadway show based on the Nanny but the person she wrote it with died at the start of the pandemic so the project was shelved.

The could do what the Roseanne revival did and forget the last season exists.

If I remember the story right, there were three dudes. One raped her, one raped her friend, and the other was just stealing shit.
Story is believable because they were black and that's what blacks do.

Roseanne's finale revealed the final season was all just part of a novel Roseanne was writing. But it also claimed other things they ignored, like Mark married Darlene instead of Becky, and Dan having died of that heart attack.

>Are we sure it wasn't a roleplay set up by her husband?
yes
jews only push miscegenation unto the goyim
they don't partake themselves

>the biggest underlying tension spanning through the whole series was released

Attached: b1af0b44552faacadae859cd9b2af421--usa-tv-the-nanny.jpg (703x908, 152.89K)

I actually liked that too but Daniel Davis, the actor playing Niles said it was out of character and he didn't like them getting together in the end.

No, if I recall correctly there were 2 of us on Drescher; the friend wasn't really touched. This was ages ago though so I might be remembering it wrong.

>unwilling