So, I think we can all agree that this film just straight up, once and for all...

So, I think we can all agree that this film just straight up, once and for all, destroyed the idea of biological determinism.

Attached: Gattaca_1997_poster.jpg (580x859, 114.72K)

bruh, its fiction

i wrote a story where OP is a retarded faggot who's constantly sucking cock, this has straight up, once and for all, destroyed the idea the OP is not a retarded faggot constantly sucking cock.

good guy always gets the girl btw

So is biological determinism. Zing!

>1 pariah makes it while 99,9999% of the other outcasts are still stuck cleaning the toilets
BIOLOGICAL DETERMINISM BTFO!

Yeah but it's clearly shown that the situation was unfair and gamed by the haves against the have-nots.

yeah he clearly started off with good genes he was close and/or mogged his brother only being btfo in height

>This piece of fiction completely disproves a scientific theory!
Ask me how I know you're an American.

so some are simply born into higher status and can and will use various means, that they control the standards of, to keep it so?

It has a damn good plot, but its not a solid argument against bio determinism. Lots of stuff that happened in the movie had a some sort of "luck" factor in it

You should try reading a book sometime.

Attached: Ggas_human_soc.jpg (205x300, 52.21K)

state your cunts, in Germany i watched this in school, was probably 17 at that time. Its obvious kike propaganda in hindsight

Attached: 1625053879376.jpg (466x411, 64.22K)

>they don't extract semen through hand jobs to check genetics

>scientific theory
The science community has not accepted biological determinism as a theory and there is plenty of evidence out there to prove it false.

I prefer the African version of Gibs, Melons and Steal

>Handsome chad has been dealt the worst fate imaginable... being 2 inches shorter than his handsome chad brother. Watch as he overcomes these insurmountable odds and fucks Uma Thurman.
Dishonest flick. Cast a genuinely hopeless-looking incel as the MC and the message falls apart.

do retards still think this book is legit or is this post just satire

maybe I remember wrong, but wasn't he supposed to be less than good looking but they facesurgied him to look more like jlaw?

The latter.

I love this movie. It's an allegory for high functioning autism. He will always be different from his peers, no matter how hard he tries. He has to "camouflage" among the normies, as they are the unfortunately the gatekeepers of his goal: to get to outer space. His hyper focus on that singular goal his entire life, his detachment from those around him, and his ability to appear to be "one of them" when he's on the outside, as well as the way he believes his love interest would be better off without him. He's defective, just like me. But he knows what he wants and he knows what he's good at, and he will get it if it kills him.

He was actually a near blind, ugly manlet with a heart defect that will likely kill him by 30. He had to get braces and brutal cosmetic surgery to appear like his Chad fake identity. Dude is legit bottom barrel genetic dead end that wills himself into success.