Did we break him bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220301_185450~2.jpg (720x617, 104.43K)

i think it's cute that we motivated him to improve himself

neat, maybe he can try some acting lessons after

He’s an old guy now. Let him be fat for fucksake.

t. amerifat

obviously not if he is striving for self improvement. it's not too late for you either

WHYYY didn't he say before he signed up for it that he would do the voice and helmetless scenes, but he can't possibly fill the physical role and representation of boba in the OG trilogy???

i was once really constipated and took the biggest, most painful, rock-hard shit of my entire life, and i was sweating and having trouble breathing from anxiety and everything, and the only reason i pushed through without crying my eyes out was going on youtube on my phone and listening to him talking in his calming new zealand accent so yeah he’s based

Attached: 2FB77517-8B01-4150-8F74-6DD59E5372F9.jpg (997x828, 429.33K)

Isalnders are kind of just built stocky in general. I don't think he even looked that bad.

Attached: 1644372281195.gif (200x200, 1.77M)

The dude spent like 15 years whining about how playing Jango Fett was "beneath him" and then suddenly changed his tune when Disney dumped money at his door to play every clone ever, why do people think he's in this for anything but the money?

There's literally a scene of him in his underwear yet he still got called fat. No wonder he's mad.

He's a good actor, it's the direction telling him to act stoic.

He's more jacked than 99% of Any Forums who are purposefully skinnyfat so they can dream of being a femboi some day.
Old man is based.

I like him, he's based.

Attached: 1645241125447.png (1074x754, 932.12K)

>so they can dream of being a femboi some day.
Hilarious projection

h- how did you know? :(

tranny samefaggot

I like him, even as clones, but he should of been working out way before doing Book of Fett
It's the obvious thing to do

watch Once Were Warriors and the sequel

>The dude spent like 15 years whining about how playing Jango Fett was "beneath him"
fuck off he did

Not him but I didn't know there was a sequel. Cool, I'll check it out.