Is scoring 4 touchdowns really that impressive?

Is scoring 4 touchdowns really that impressive?

Attached: married with children.jpg (1000x1471, 149.76K)

Before pass heavy refball, yeah, it was pretty impressive.

In one game

football is fun. good sport. eurotards will never get it

Isn't rugby more hardcore though because they don't use pads but still go full contact? I am a burger and used to play football (Not well lmao) but I always envisioned Aussie and British rugby players as beasts.

My stepbrother got a hernia from playing amateur rugby, he's really short though.

It's pretty good for a running back to get those numbers in a championship game. . . it was only a city championship though.

Bill Dotree had the rushing and touchdown record, and those boys took Arlen to state.

isn't being married to children an offense in most countries in the world. how did they make a sitcom where the main character is married to a child without getting in trouble?

they tackle differently afaik. football used to have way less pads.

Attached: 1644797617363.png (708x540, 148.69K)

>oh no! I have to fuck my hot redhead wife while living in a house unaffordable to most young people nowadays.
I hate boomers so goddamn much

every married couple gets bored of having sex with one another eventually user. unless they proactively trying new things

That's the joke, that something so unimportant is all he has to brag about. He's representative of the *average* man.

He enjoys it when they do it, the thing is he despises her. She literally trapped him at gunpoint into the marriage by getting pregnant, it was a shotgun wedding. She refuses to work, steals from him frivolously, and insults, demeans and degrades him day in day out. Now consider for a moment Al is normal, he isn't a pathetic cuckold loser into femdom or being degraded like the kind of worthless autistic shitbag who would reply to this saying that sounds good to them because female attention in general is foreign to them, to a normal person when someone so thoroughly mistreats you and literally ruins your life every single fucking day, the absolute last thing you want to do is give them even five seconds of pleasure or validate their narcissism by reminding them they're capable of causing you to have an orgasm.

Al, let's have sex!

Uhh no Peg
*toilet flush sound*

For a Running back that's a career game. In a championship it would be a great feat.

you can't explain marriage to virgins user

NO FUN! NO FUN ALLOWED! NO FUN ZONE!

>Isn't rugby more hardcore
Not really

>audience cheers

They don't really full speed tackle in Rugby because without padding both parties would destroy their shoulders and break ribs after a few hits.

Al scored multiple touchdowns back in the 60s when football was a lot different than anything that post-90s people watch today.
>penalties were not called as frequently
>more injuries
Also, per the show's official canon
>He was a star running back on the Polk High School football team. However, marriage to his high-school sweetheart (having gotten her pregnant) and a broken leg prevented him from attending college on a football scholarship
Without the broken leg, he would have gone on to college and maybe the NFL.

Ed O'Neill was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Pittsburgh Steelers in 1969 under rookie head coach Chuck Noll but was cut in training camp, having to compete with fellow rookie defensive lineman "Mean Joe" Greene and L. C. Greenwood for a roster spot. Both became key members of the Steel Curtain defense during the Steelers success in the 1970s.
Later, while on Married... with Children, O'Neill played a former high school football star who had failed to make it big and constantly reminisced about his "glory days" at Polk High ("I once scored four touchdowns in a single game"). As part of this theme, former Pittsburgh Steelers great and Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw also made two guest appearances on the show.